MOBILICITY

MOBILICITY Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Autonomous work enviornemnt
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: being able to work independent of supervision allowing me to bring creativity to my job
Cons: difficult to sell a product completely useless to most visitors
A typical day at work involved a combination of marketing new products and services and administrative and operational duties.

As a sales associate at Mobilicity I was required to keep an accurate account of sales inventory; cash and revenue reports while advertising new phones, plans and short term promotional plans.

The ability to multitask, pay – more... attention to detail and be resilient were the most important functions of the job. The Mobilicity location was an experimental booth located inside a metro at the edge of the coverage zone in Southdown, Mississauga.

Locals who often visited the metro were outside the coverage zone which meant they would not be able to get service. This made the phone plans uninteresting to most and helped me develop resilience as my attitude towards selling was unwavering and always enthusiastic.

In addition, I was the only one untrained by Mobilicity. This did not however, stop me from selling the most phones out of a team of three individuals.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work without supervision allowing me to apply different marketing strategies every day. – less
Excellent Company
Customer Services and Sales (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMay 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Great company to work with, great employees and management. Most enjoyable part is to interact with new customers everyday.
Fun workplace where I can socialize with people
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 3, 2014
It's an okay job but the best part is to socialize with people.
A great start up company with a lot of enthusiasm and support.
Account Executive Dealer Acquisition's (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: on the road, meeting new people and flex hours.
Cons: grown rate of the company on the subscriber side was slow.
I enjoyed working there and loved the job. My team was focues, determined and energetic.
productive days
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: a lot of free time
Cons: long hours
Well, the typical day at work are greeting customer, assisting them with there phone problems, giving them information about the company.

I learn a lot of of things in this company, i learn how to be a great barter, the value of work.
Excellent company to be employed by
Account Executive / Corporate Operations Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 4, 2013
Ive learned much about myself and my professional work life balance thanks to mobilicity
Produtive and fun place
Manager, Mobile Product Development (Current Employee), Vaughan, OnAugust 23, 2013
This is a fun place and everybody is working hard. Management team is smart, sharp and also easy going to employee. Cooperation between different team is great! And everyone in company cares about user experience a lot and always trying to improve it.
Review
Store Supervisor, Authorized Mobilicity Dealer (Current Employee), Markham, ONJune 6, 2013
-working 9 hours per day

-learned how to supervise a team

- my co-workers are very nice
Exciting, opportunity to learn new things.
Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 4, 2013
Pros: new challenges helps you to groom yourself
Cons: long hours. work on even sundays.
New challenges everyday. Always had opportunity to meet new people from different backgrounds. It helped to grow my interpersonal and communication skill. There was a pool of young co-workers where most of them are of same age group; so the bonhomie and the comfortable level of working with each other was pretty good.
Sales associate (Current Employee), Scarborough,ONMay 14, 2013
Great experience by interacting new people. The most enjoyable part is sales during Christmas where you learn to work in face pace with limited time and achieving goals/Targets.
Mobilicity is a great place to work
Accounting Supervisor, Commissions Settlement (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONApril 26, 2013
I like working at Mobilicity because the people are great. There is always something going on to keep the employes' spirit and morale lifted.
Enjoying coffee on an out door event, promoting and selling new products.
Sales Associate, Assistant manager (Current Employee), 246 Bank Street, Ottawa, OntarioApril 2, 2013
Pros: free pizza, pop, water, provided by university of carleton
Cons: it was sunny and i did not bring a hat from getting a sun burn.
At Carleton university on a sunny day in fall 2012 we had been sent to promote and sale company products and primarily to make customer awareness to join our company due to huge expansions. I learned great deal of customer experience and promotional methods that benefited business and client. I enjoyed meeting with prospective students joining university – more... as it was was introduction week. The most enjoyable part of the whole event was learning and sharing with my co-workers this exceptionally amazing experience. I would love and be more prepared to do an event like such anytime. – less
new company, not much red tape, still developing
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), BurnabyJuly 25, 2012
Pros: fun
Cons: in retail environment no further career options
Good place to work, get to learn new things
sometimes facing challenging irate customers, good experience to deal with various people
corporate management is great, i like promotional ideas and marketing
good to work somewhere where they do not reap off customers
Event Organisation with our team
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2012
Pros: free movie passes and a corporate celebration
Cons: fast paced work environment with customer service and response handling
This is about a new product release along with a promotion offered to new customers. The team worked hard and sincerely to achieve the given targets and helped in over achieving the target. Managing everybody in order to distribute the workload is an important aspect and with right coordination among all helps to manage operation successfully. The hardest – more... part was to make sure that things are getting done on time which becomes harder when everything is on a flow. The part we enjoyed the most was the response that we were getting and the end result and the success of the product released that was a new frequency based handset and the network plan. The feedbacks were great and the entire team enjoyed the experience. – less
CellULAR Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMarch 28, 2012
Sold phones to clients, Customer Service is used alot in this job. Maintaing a clean store as well is required.
3.5g based network engineer
Network Operation Support Engineer (Former Employee), noidaFebruary 26, 2014
very good work culture. good perks n salary. good technical knowledge gaining oppurtunity