MOBILICITY Employee Reviews

Productive Challenging workplace Great Environment
Senior Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 July 2016
As a senior, its still always a new challenge weather its assisting existing customers or activating a new customer on the Mobilicity network. I have met sales targets every month and kept all inventory stocked up to company standards. open and close store as required. reports and emails all done in a timely manner which made myself very strong in this role. I really enjoyed working here.
Pros
demo line
Cons
one man show
was fun beaucse was in the middle of the mall
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 December 2015
learned alot from here as well
retail sales
customer service
talking to customers
how to accivate phones
what kind of plans differnt companies have
Pros
free acccesiories
Cons
pay was bad
Encourage proactiveness and inhouse training
Network Operations Centre (NOC) Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2015
It is a very good company to work for they encourage in house self training and doing research, encourage discussion. Management is flexible and sensitive to employee needs. Open concept work place.
Exciting, opportunity to learn new things.
Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario4 June 2013
New challenges everyday. Always had opportunity to meet new people from different backgrounds. It helped to grow my interpersonal and communication skill. There was a pool of young co-workers where most of them are of same age group; so the bonhomie and the comfortable level of working with each other was pretty good.
Pros
new challenges helps you to groom yourself
Cons
Long hours. Work on even sundays.
Enjoying coffee on an out door event, promoting and selling new products.
Sales Associate, Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  246 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario2 April 2013
At Carleton university on a sunny day in fall 2012 we had been sent to promote and sale company products and primarily to make customer awareness to join our company due to huge expansions. I learned great deal of customer experience and promotional methods that benefited business and client. I enjoyed meeting with prospective students joining university as it was was introduction week. The most enjoyable part of the whole event was learning and sharing with my co-workers this exceptionally amazing experience. I would love and be more prepared to do an event like such anytime.
Pros
free pizza, pop, water, provided by university of carleton
Cons
it was sunny and i did not bring a hat from getting a sun burn.
new company, not much red tape, still developing
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Burnaby25 July 2012
Good place to work, get to learn new things
sometimes facing challenging irate customers, good experience to deal with various people
corporate management is great, i like promotional ideas and marketing
good to work somewhere where they do not reap off customers
Pros
fun
Cons
in retail environment no further career options
Event Organisation with our team
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2012
This is about a new product release along with a promotion offered to new customers. The team worked hard and sincerely to achieve the given targets and helped in over achieving the target. Managing everybody in order to distribute the workload is an important aspect and with right coordination among all helps to manage operation successfully. The hardest part was to make sure that things are getting done on time which becomes harder when everything is on a flow. The part we enjoyed the most was the response that we were getting and the end result and the success of the product released that was a new frequency based handset and the network plan. The feedbacks were great and the entire team enjoyed the experience.
Pros
free movie passes and a corporate celebration
Cons
fast paced work environment with customer service and response handling
Produtive and fun place
Manager, Mobile Product Development (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, On23 August 2013
This is a fun place and everybody is working hard. Management team is smart, sharp and also easy going to employee. Cooperation between different team is great! And everyone in company cares about user experience a lot and always trying to improve it.
Fast paced, ever-changing environment
National Retail/Partner Acquisition/Real Estate (Current Employee) –  Toronto14 November 2013
I was given the ability to help establish and grow the sales channel from scratch. The environment was hectic and fast-paced at launch which grew my ability in different rolls and jobs given to me that suited my strengths.
productive days
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 September 2013
Well, the typical day at work are greeting customer, assisting them with there phone problems, giving them information about the company.

I learn a lot of of things in this company, i learn how to be a great barter, the value of work.
Pros
a lot of free time
Cons
A great start up company with a lot of enthusiasm and support.
Account Executive Dealer Acquisition's (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2013
I enjoyed working there and loved the job. My team was focues, determined and energetic.
Pros
On the road, meeting new people and flex hours.
Cons
Grown rate of the company on the subscriber side was slow.
PRODUCTIVE PLACE I LEARNT EVERYDAY A NEW THING
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 May 2015
I LEARNT SALES EXPERIENCE,CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ,INVENTORY CONTROL AND CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CO-WORKERS AND CUSTOMERS.
Mobilicity is a great place to work
Accounting Supervisor, Commissions Settlement (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 April 2013
I like working at Mobilicity because the people are great. There is always something going on to keep the employes' spirit and morale lifted.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough,ON14 May 2013
Great experience by interacting new people. The most enjoyable part is sales during Christmas where you learn to work in face pace with limited time and achieving goals/Targets.
Customer Service
Corporate, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, Ontario24 September 2014
You learned how to deal with different type of people when it comes to customer service. I gained more patience towards any other circumstances.
Excellent Company
Customer Services and Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario4 May 2014
Great company to work with, great employees and management. Most enjoyable part is to interact with new customers everyday.
Pros
Flexible hours
CellULAR Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 March 2012
Sold phones to clients, Customer Service is used alot in this job. Maintaing a clean store as well is required.
Review
Store Supervisor, Authorized Mobilicity Dealer (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON6 June 2013
-working 9 hours per day

-learned how to supervise a team

- my co-workers are very nice
Fun workplace where I can socialize with people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2014
It's an okay job but the best part is to socialize with people.
Fun workplace
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 October 2014
Seeing customers go home with what they wanted.
Fun and productive