Security Protection Professional For Guard Division
MOBILE SUPPORT SERVICES SECURITY
Peel, West Toronto, Halton
Mobile Support Services Security – Mississauga, ON
Milton, Mississauga, Burlington Ontario
- Full availability for all shifts, nights, days, afternoons, weekends, and holidays
Please indicate if Full time or Part time is desired
- Current Security Guard license
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Security Services Experience
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Trespass to Property Act
- Experience using Alarm Systems
- Experience in similar activities excluding traffic direction
- Strong verbal, written and electronic communication
- Attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule
- Previous experience performing the following duties
- External Patrol & Internal Patrol
- Wedding / Event Security ( Smart Serve Approved )
- Access Control for Logistical Operations
- Access Control for Security Inspection Check Points
- Use Of Force Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Be responsible to; ensure high level Mobile Supports Services standards.
- Be able to converse with the public in a respectful manner at all times.
- Be responsible to communicate with Mobile Support Services should issues arise
- Ensure all required documents including daily logs are filled out by each Officer, ie vehicle logs, occurrence reports for towed vehicles, enforcement logs etc.
- Be responsible to ensure all sites are being enforced in accordance with the clients’ requirements.
- Will be responsible to ensure you arrive and depart, as per scheduled times.
- 15min early is on time
- Be available to work as a part of a flexible team, fill in on some shifts.
Advancement to Mobile Patrol and By Law Services is possible through hard work, dedication and proven track record.
Posting date 10 / July / 2013
Removal Date 20 / July / 2013