Duties & Responsibilities of Mobile Support Services Security Operative, Response Unit and By Law Enforcement
- MUST HAVE Full G drivers license with Clean Drivers History / abstract
- Full availability for all shifts, nights, days, afternoons, weekends, holidays
- MUST HAVE Current Security Guard licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- MUST HAVE 2 years Security Services Experience
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Must be able to operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions
- Pass authorization on fleet vehicle insurance check
This position is a fast paced, results oriented and high energy position. It is for those people who enjoy working hard and seeing your results. This is a team oriented and the right candidate must have strong organization capabilities and like to be on the move.
- Knowledge of Private Property By Laws / Parking By Laws
- Trespass to Property Act
- Experience using Alarm Systems
- Experience in similar activities excluding traffic direction
- Strong verbal, written and electronic communication
- Attention to detail
- Safe operation of a motor vehicle for between 8 to 12 hr shifts
- Flexible work schedule
- Be responsible to; ensure high level Mobile Supports Services standards.
- Be able to converse with the public in a respectful manner at all times.
- Be responsible to communicate with Mobile Support Services should issues arise.
- Be responsible to ensure the vehicles clean after each shift.
- Ensure there is adequate stock of electronic and hand written tickets, chalk etc. If there is a shortage will advise the operations.
- Be responsible to ensure all equipment is maintained in proper working condition. If there is an issue with the equipment, will advise the operations.
- Provide Parking Enforcement of the various cities Parking Bylaws.
o Patrol and Respond to complaints and requests for enforcement of parking prohibitions throughout all Private Property locations.
o Provide parking enforcement during various special events.
o Issue parking infraction notices through computerized ticketing equipment or hand written tickets.
o Coordinate towing of unauthorized vehicles in accordance with Mobile Support Services and municipal rules and regulations
o Act as a liaison with the public in regards to Parking Enforcement Issues/Dealing with the public in a courteous and respectful manner.
o Mandatory attendance at court when requested by the municipality to provide evidence for tickets that were issued.
o Maintain Required Documentation.
o Check all External Doors, Windows and grounds
o Conduct Internal Patrols
o Escort Employees to vehicles
o Ensure facility is in good working order
o Attend the alarm in a timely and safe manner
o Conduct alarm verification according to SOP
- Static Protective Services
o Learn and know all static sites
o Supervise and evaluate static site staff
o Respond and assist to situations
- Ensure all required documents including daily logs are filled out by each Officer, ie vehicle logs, occurrence reports for towed vehicles, enforcement logs etc.
- Be responsible to ensure all sites are being enforced in accordance with the clients’ requirements.
- Will be responsible to ensure you arrive and depart, as per scheduled times.
- Be available to work as a part of a flexible team, fill in on some shifts.
Primary Job Description
- Private Property Parking Enforcement Operative
o Up to 15 municipalities possible
Monitoring Visitor parking control and enforcement
Monitoring Tenant in visitor parking control activities
Monitoring and enforcing reserved parking
Removing habitual offenders or derelict vehicles
- Security and Protective Services
o Conduct Security Patrols both Internal and External as required
o Conduct Alarm Response
Secondary Job Description
o Conduct Static Security Services
Pay Rates Start @ 12.00 p/h and go up to $17.00 p/h depending on a list of variables.
cover letter, resume and references required
Manditory Subject Line " I am the best at what I do! " To be considered