Mnp Employee Review

MNP LLP is a wonderful company to work for. MNP LLP has been listed as one of the top 50 companies to work for in Canada for the past several years.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2012
I started work at 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
First part of day was to go over vendor invoices making sure all approvals for payment were met and making sure that if any product was received (stationery) that what we were being invoiced for product received. Coded & entered vendor invoices for payment.
However, MNP is mostly a client based firm.
My afternoons were for accounts receivable, client queries & processing payments. Proud to say that I always have terrific client relationships.
My co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with. I honestly believe that MNP takes great strides to show appreciation to their employees.
Hardest part of the job was not being kept busy which was very rare.
Best part of the job was that, from the get go I mentioned that I was not the type of person who needed or wanted anyone looking over my shoulder. MNP gave me freedom to do what I do, set things up the way I wanted and they depended on me to do things right which I did.
Also proud to say that I`ve always have very good job reviews and a raise every year.
Pros
good job, good pay, great team members, always fair, room for growth, etc, etc.
Cons
benefit program could be better

Other Mnp Employee Reviews

Enjoy the place every day !
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK12 January 2018
Systematic training is provided along with a busy life. It does improve a person every aspects! Looking back, I love the firm as well as the people there.
Pros
Busy
Cons
Busy
Old school corporate environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 January 2018
Sure it has a name. Sure it has some perks. You will never have enough time for everything you need to do and since you are an AA you don’t and won’t have a voice. Pay is ok but not for the amount of work you need to do. Of course this all depends on which partner(s) you work for.
At the end of the day if your partner is mean and very demanding, then you won’t enjoy anything about the job.
Pros
Perks, benefits, location
Cons
Management, long hours, old school corpor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mnp. Our community is ready to answer.