Mnp Employee Review

MNP LLP is a wonderful company to work for. MNP LLP has been listed as one of the top 50 companies to work for in Canada for the past several years.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2012
I started work at 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
First part of day was to go over vendor invoices making sure all approvals for payment were met and making sure that if any product was received (stationery) that what we were being invoiced for product received. Coded & entered vendor invoices for payment.
However, MNP is mostly a client based firm.
My afternoons were for accounts receivable, client queries & processing payments. Proud to say that I always have terrific client relationships.
My co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with. I honestly believe that MNP takes great strides to show appreciation to their employees.
Hardest part of the job was not being kept busy which was very rare.
Best part of the job was that, from the get go I mentioned that I was not the type of person who needed or wanted anyone looking over my shoulder. MNP gave me freedom to do what I do, set things up the way I wanted and they depended on me to do things right which I did.
Also proud to say that I`ve always have very good job reviews and a raise every year.
Pros
good job, good pay, great team members, always fair, room for growth, etc, etc.
Cons
benefit program could be better

Other Mnp Employee Reviews

Growing Organization
Manager, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2017
MNP has relied on internally and externally growth to expand its footprint across Canada. The organization rewards its top performers especially those that grow the business. However, the culture varies greatly depending on the area and partner responsible for the specific business.
Poor culture in the Calgary Office
Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 October 2017
The culture in the Calgary office is disappointing for a large accounting firm. The old boys culture is alive and well, with the men more concerned about when you plan on gong on maternity leave than your mental capabilities. Many females are passed by for promotions, with many of the admin staff all the way up to management receiving unsolicited and inappropriate attention from partners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mnp. Our community is ready to answer.