MNP is currently recruiting for a Recruiting Assistant. This role will appeal to an individual who is proficient in providing effective researching strategies and has the natural ability to have engaging conversations over the phone and in person. This individual will be responsible for working collaboratively with the management and staff in coordinating a broad range of administrative and sales assistance to the team. This consultative role will require a mature, professional and common sense approach, strong communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build working relationships both internally and externally.
- A Bachelors Degree or Business Administration Diploma or the successful completion of the C&I Sales course
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a fast-pace professional office while primarily remaining at a desk
- Enjoy leading research projects using the internet and social media tools
- Creative business writing skills and experience preparing client documents, contracts and presentations
- Experience making sales calls, coordinating internal and external meetings and events
- Strong analytical, follow up, time management, forward thinking and influencing skills
- Flexible, adaptable to change with a strong desire to grow and develop personal skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan tasks independently and proactively while observing sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, internet sourcing and database experience
- Project management and experience using technology would be an asset
- Typing speed 40 – 50 WPM required
This role will appeal to an individual with research skills and multitasking abilities, who has a positive attitude and is very energetic. If you have the organizational and interpersonal skills, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Tara or call 204-336-6107.
MNP is an independent member of Praxity, AISBL, which is a global alliance of independent accounting firms. As one of the largest alliances...