MNP LLP

MNP LLP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Involve staff in social gathering
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Regina, SKOctober 9, 2014
Pros: overtime hours which you can bank and later utlize with consent of employer
Cons: i do not see any negative aspects but salary may be factor, being a professional firm
There approach is bring work life balance. During summer, work hours are shifted to 7 hrs which one can compensate by working in winter time or against the overtime hours. They care about their staff
Hard working, friendly atmosphere with great health/dental benefits
Administrative office assistant (Current Employee), Souris, MBMay 11, 2014
Required to work a 7 hour day but longer hours during "tax season" (the months of March and April), which is probably the hardest part of the job.
Staff are disposible , no loyalty or guidence
former employee (Former Employee), maple ridgeSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: no security, no loyality, no respect
I watched as an entire staff of 18 where either fired or quite within a 5 year period. Bulling is reworded with promotion while the abused are fired. Pay is below average and long hours are expected with little reward. Save your health and happiness and work elsewhere.
one of the Canadian 50 best employers
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 5, 2013
MNP is one of the largest national professional accounting firms, one of the Canadian 50 best employers.
MNP LLP is a wonderful company to work for. MNP LLP has been listed as one of the top 50 companies to work for in Canada for the past several years.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 26, 2012
Pros: good job, good pay, great team members, always fair, room for growth, etc, etc.
Cons: benefit program could be better
I started work at 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
First part of day was to go over vendor invoices making sure all approvals for payment were met and making sure that if any product was received (stationery) that what we were being invoiced for product received. Coded & entered vendor invoices for payment.
However, MNP is mostly a client based firm.
My afternoons – more... were for accounts receivable, client queries & processing payments. Proud to say that I always have terrific client relationships.
My co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with. I honestly believe that MNP takes great strides to show appreciation to their employees.
Hardest part of the job was not being kept busy which was very rare.
Best part of the job was that, from the get go I mentioned that I was not the type of person who needed or wanted anyone looking over my shoulder. MNP gave me freedom to do what I do, set things up the way I wanted and they depended on me to do things right which I did.
Also proud to say that I`ve always have very good job reviews and a raise every year. – less

About MNP LLP

MNP is an independent member of Praxity, AISBL, which is a global alliance of independent accounting firms. As one of the largest – Read more