MNP LLP

MNP LLP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard working, friendly atmosphere with great health/dental benefits
Administrative office assistant (Current Employee), Souris, MBMay 11, 2014
Required to work a 7 hour day but longer hours during "tax season" (the months of March and April), which is probably the hardest part of the job.
Staff are disposible , no loyalty or guidence
former employee (Former Employee), maple ridgeSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: no security, no loyality, no respect
I watched as an entire staff of 18 where either fired or quite within a 5 year period. Bulling is reworded with promotion while the abused are fired. Pay is below average and long hours are expected with little reward. Save your health and happiness and work elsewhere.
one of the Canadian 50 best employers
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 5, 2013
MNP is one of the largest national professional accounting firms, one of the Canadian 50 best employers.
A Terrible Company To Work For
Finance (Former Employee), CalgaryApril 2, 2013
Terrible pay, benefits are ok

Very negative culture. They have values, but they do not practice what they preach.

There is no job security. If you look at your Manager the wrong way he/she will get rid of you. They promise advancement, but never follow through.

Management has very poor leadership skills. There is a lot of Nepotism and favortism, – more... it is openly displayed among the employees.

Workload is hectic and when you ask for a day off, an employee has to literally beg

The good employees there are unhappy and want to leave. The bad employees get special treatment.... i.e. allowed to come in an hour late everyday and go for 7 to 8 smoke breaks per day and leave 45 mins before shift is over. – less

April 24, 2013

MNP LLP was horrible experience to work for. I did admin work they do not train you at all. After just 8 days I was fired for "no just Cause." I couldn't believe who rude they were when they did it either. Then I was escorted out like a criminal well everyone hid in an office to avoid me. They made me feel like a convict, and I did nothing wrong. I know of a Senator in Parliament and was going to write against this company and their attitudes to employers. They do not deserve any Top Employee Status at all. I feel so bad for their clients also.

July 15, 2013

When I was recruited the company appeared like every firm: fun, work-life balance, caring about their employees. The corporate culture seemed really great. It took about 3 months to realize that the management is terrible, the culture is a farce, there is no such thing as work-life balance, and they don't care about you. They just care about the bottom line. I worked for them for over 3.5 years. The pay was below average, the hours were way too long, and the managers and partners treated all of the seniors terribly. Avoid this firm at all costs, there is no job security and they have no loyalty towards their employees! Don't be fooled by the outward appearances!

About MNP LLP

MNP is an independent member of Praxity, AISBL, which is a global alliance of independent accounting firms. As one of the largest – Read more