MMR Employee Reviews

good company treated me fine
electrical technician (Former Employee) –  kearl lake ABMarch 6, 2014
enjoyed my time working for this company. the people I worked with were great, learned a great deal. lots of cooperation, training available and safety a priority
Pros
good management -good working conditions
Cons
cold winter
Easy .. Almost too easy
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 24, 2014
Stay in camp Wapasu, the camp had everything from Tim Hortons to a Game Room. MMR was working at Kearl Lake Oil Sands at my time of employment. The co-workers all got along with each other helped out when needed. The hardest part of the job was staying awake 12 hours with little to nothing to do. During my time there, I learned what an oil sands plant looked like; how to fix and lubricate doors. the Most enjoyable part of the job was the shift, 2:2. Management was good they did their job they best way they could made sure the need for safety was well known.
Pros
wage, and the pay was really good
Cons
temporary, did not learn very much
A great group of knowledgeable people
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABMarch 12, 2013
This company has a weath of knowledge behind it and I gather more experience here than in the last few years else where.
Pros
hourly rate & experience
Cons
some disorganized management
good wage.
commissioning tech (Current Employee) –  kearlJanuary 18, 2013
By the time you work doing this job you should be proficiant at it...spent a lot of time babysitting incompetent co-workers, they need to thin out the heard a lot of.guys who don't desirve to work construction, who see it as an oppritunity to slack off and get out of the cold. they need to take more time.to hire quality techs rather than take just anyone. Still the best job I've ever had.
Pros
excelent job, treated with respect
Cons
incompitent co-workers