MMR

MMR Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good company treated me fine
electrical technician (Former Employee), kearl lake ABMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good management -good working conditions
Cons: cold winter
enjoyed my time working for this company. the people I worked with were great, learned a great deal. lots of cooperation, training available and safety a priority
Easy .. Almost too easy
General Labourer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: wage, and the pay was really good
Cons: temporary, did not learn very much
Stay in camp Wapasu, the camp had everything from Tim Hortons to a Game Room. MMR was working at Kearl Lake Oil Sands at my time of employment. The co-workers all got along with each other helped out when needed. The hardest part of the job was staying awake 12 hours with little to nothing to do. During my time there, I learned what an oil sands plant – more... looked like; how to fix and lubricate doors. the Most enjoyable part of the job was the shift, 2:2. Management was good they did their job they best way they could made sure the need for safety was well known. – less
A great group of knowledgeable people
Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABMarch 12, 2013
Pros: hourly rate & experience
Cons: some disorganized management
This company has a weath of knowledge behind it and I gather more experience here than in the last few years else where.
good wage.
commissioning tech (Current Employee), kearlJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: excelent job, treated with respect
Cons: incompitent co-workers
By the time you work doing this job you should be proficiant at it...spent a lot of time babysitting incompetent co-workers, they need to thin out the heard a lot of.guys who don't desirve to work construction, who see it as an oppritunity to slack off and get out of the cold. they need to take more time.to hire quality techs rather than take just anyone. – more... Still the best job I've ever had. – less

February 11, 2013

They don't take just anyone, I have two trades, Millwright and Machinist, and over 20 yrs experience,plus I have administration, and have been trying for years, resume after resume, emails, faxes and phone calls. And Still nothing,.

Senior Financial Consultant ERP/IT
Senior Financial Consultant ERP/IT (Current Employee), MexicoOctober 23, 2014
Financial Consultant oriented goals and multiple objectives motivated by the results due to the knowledge of financial processes of different types of business. Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
Skill in the management and treatment in the customer-supplier relationship, which helps convey ideas and confidence in users as well as management – more... skills management.
Ability to manage human resources in several projects creating good teamwork.
Ability to resolve conflicts during deployments satisfactorily.
Support the client on site or remotely to resolve their doubts and problems during the execution of their system.
Willing to contribute my knowledge and skills to achieve common goals to help my personal growth and profit contribution to the company – less
Great job, Great benny,s, Better know what your doing to be foreman.
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee), Tioga, NDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: good pay, good bennifits.
BIG on safety, kuto,s 4 that.They tried too think of everything, food, housing, transportation. Was good for a while, but mancamp gets old fast, but thats in the past now. Housing situation in ND. is still bad (expensive). Still overall a great job, & good company to be with.
Great Contractor
Electrical Superintendent (Former Employee), Broussard, LASeptember 30, 2014
MMR is a company that truly believes in doing it right the first time. Although typically not the least expensive they seem to always be one of the best.
great people to work with who pull cable but not the super attendants.
Cable Puller (Former Employee), Ingleside, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: lunch was 30 mins no pay
they were unfair with almost any situation, they will hear your side of any story but of course they already know there decision. Super Attendants sometime would threaten people to get some things done.
Electricial Foreman (Former Employee), Williston, NDAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great people
Have learned everything I need to know about the oil fields as far as the electrical on them.
Good company to work
Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: n/a
Worked as an electrician apprentice and also as plumber/helper
Exciting and rewarding work place
Delivery Trainer (Former Employee), Nationwide NorthamptonMay 7, 2014
Pros: daily rate - subsidised restaurant, hairdresser's on site
Out of my own choice I started the day around 7-7.30am and finished at 6.30pm. I enjoyed supporting both Retail & Direct Area/Team Managers, Mortgage Consultants and colleagues in understanding the New way of working within the advised area of mortgages.
just a place where you go to work and work hard everyday
Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 14, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: far away from home
everyday work hard no days off good pay just far away form home
Really like it so far.
Industrial Journeyman ElectricIan (Current Employee), Cushing, OKMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: nothing i can think of
Been working here for about a month. Got in good with the QA/QC department. Easy going guys, great pay, plenty of hours. World wide company.
Foreman Electrician (Current Employee), TIoga, NDJanuary 30, 2014
Great bunch of guys.I have learned alot. I have acquired more foreman experience..
Great Experience, Learned Alot of Things
Laborer (Former Employee), Williston, NDDecember 12, 2013
For the small amount of time I had to work for MMR, I learned that they care a whole lot about our safety on the premise and make sure that we get our work done right and as safe as possible.
The people that were hired on were great to work with, and I hope to be able to work with any of them again. The most enjoyable part of the job must have been – more... the people. The worst part about the job was dealing with working in uncomfortable areas, such as heights. – less
leader ship
Manager Accounts (Current Employee), Rajahmundry, APNovember 16, 2013
planed that day morning and , i learned as co-coordinator how to lead & manage organisation. i really enjoy my work team,
pulling wire, replacing lights, bending conduit
Helper (Former Employee), Baton Rouge LA.September 10, 2013
the money was ok, hated all the 7/12s but money was good, I learned a lot and met good people
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 15, 2013
This is a great company to work for. At the time my hours needed to be reduced and the position I held required 40 plus hours.
good
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee), ingleside txAugust 14, 2013
its a good starter company they are really good about geting you the education you need to do this job
perfessional
Journeyman Electrician IO Terminator (Current Employee), Tioga, NDAugust 3, 2013
working for them currently , I am an IO Terminator , hooking up and landing 50 devices per day