MMG Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
playing basketball with my co worker
iron worker (Current Employee), Arabia, OHApril 5, 2016
Pros: free board and logging
Cons: free medical and check up
i have gain my skill and meet my co worker
the harders part of the job is the desert storm
the most important is the team work
Great place to work. Relevant amendities.
Underground Operator safety rep mines rescue (Former Employee), Western AustraliaMarch 31, 2016
I am very safety conscience with a background of cert three mines rescue and safety rep for my crew for two and half years. I work hard as my referees will confirm. I was made redundant due to commodities downturn and for no other reason. Willing to learn nd progress in mining. The hard part of U/G mining is the labour but im very capable re: my experience. the best part of mining for me is being able to spend time with family more often and the mateship at work, we rely on each other.
Good company,
SUXOS (Former Employee), Hurlburt Field, FLMarch 28, 2016
Good job, close to home, this is BS having to fill out of this out when it doesn't pertain. So his is what is left to say, nothing.
Great Place to work
Senior Reliability Technician (Former Employee), Century Mine, Lawn HillMarch 27, 2016
Pros: Great Blokes
Cons: Long Hours
Great Place to work, Bosses were great. Work balance was great.
Wide variety of work. Good job prospects. Good variety of work.
Great culture
Accounts / Procurement Officer / SAP Consultant (Former Employee), Melbourne City Centre VICMarch 13, 2016
Productive and safe place to work at with great culture. Profiecient environment which allows you to learn,grow and develop.
good company,good relation to the co-worker and also good benefits
tig welder gtaw/smaw tig ss/cs/encoloy/aloy (Former Employee), KSA/QATARMarch 1, 2016
Pros: free accomodation, food etc.
Cons: to much overtime in the site
good relation to the group of working in the site and very fast working in the welding process and very fast to finish the project.the very big company in saudi arabia.i learned to much in the welding process and difficult place and also safety work in the live plant and very important to the people in the welding department.my superior can give also bunoses to the worker and its very happy to all workers..learn also the other nationality atittude like india and nepal also pakistan people..
A competent, Hardworking and reliable Warehouse Officer with more than 10 years’ experience in successfully dispatching, receiving and tracking a wide
Warehouse Officer (Former Employee), Century MineFebruary 18, 2016
Organize daily work orders and materials.
update internal databases(SAP) with the receipt and dispatch of goods.
Responsible for safety in the warehouse.
Provide advice to customers on supply procedures and practices.
Function without supervision and manage daily warehouse and supply functions.
working hard and earn for my family
Pipefitter (Former Employee), Jubail Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaDecember 13, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healtcare
use always a proper tools for the materials,how to make the safe and easy way.follow the rules of the company.fighting is not allow,overhead grinding using a angle grinder,be a part of the company.
Excellent safety record.
Boilermaker/Leading Hand (Former Employee), Century MineDecember 10, 2015
Pros: Colleagues
Cons: Intense Heat - I was however conditioned to this
Century Mine was a great place to work.
I started off with a contracting company, and was able to gain full time employment through my time spent as a contractor. I was eventually promoted to Leading Hand - of which I learnt a lot and gained more confidence within my work shop, and within my team.
The hardest part of being a leading hand was training myself to lay off the tools.
I have been able to work with a very diverse group of people of which I have throughly enjoyed, we had many a good time on site and off catching up on R & R.
I feel that my colleagues and immediate supervisors, made for a safe and happy work place, due to the great relationships that were formed.
Great company with excellent safety culture
Heavy Vehicle Electrician/Relief Leading Hand (Former Employee), Century MineDecember 9, 2015
Pros: great place to work and great people to work with
I worked for MMG for 9 years
It was well managed and the workforce had a great sense of comrardery.
They paid competitive wages and had an excellent safety culture
Work
Senior Exploration Geologist (Current Employee), ZambiaOctober 20, 2015
Pros: wealth of experience - great team
Cons: lack of support for my career development
MMG is a great company to work for. there is a wealth of experience in its people and resources. the learning curve is steep and very good for experience as a seasoned geologist.
I've always had a great teaching experience which used my professional education. I liked the challenging experiences and my designing them.
Health Consultant (Former Employee), northern area of Chicago, IllinoisJune 20, 2015
Pros: nice cafeteria and rates, great library and helpful librarians, eager to learn students
Cons: as a professional faulty, I didn't have any compalints and problems. If I did they were handled professionally by the Dean.
My typical day was making lesson plans, submitting them to the Dean and following them useful in the classroom. I learned to work with the students who were slow learners and gave them after class time. The Dean and other college administrators were very professional and available for the faculty when and if needed.
the other faculty were very professional and well prepared in the classroom and were fair evaluators. the hardest part of the job was the driving to and from the school in the frigid, snowy weather. the classrooms were well stocked and equipment was always available for visual mediums.
Électricien Coordinateur (Former Employee), KSAApril 20, 2015
Day to day activity manage the team of electrician, good experience for me for new job circumstances and working with different nationality
Patient Advocate
Satellite Office Mgr (Former Employee), Holmdel, NJSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: meeting patients
Cons: sometimes working a distance away in the winter time.
The reason I worked for this company is because I wanted to have more interaction with Patients, helping them with thier questions decisions with procedures, and helping them with their insecurities of undergoing a Colonoscopy or an Endoscopy with Anesthesia.
Very unstable
Associate Creative Director / Senior Copywriter (Former Employee), Doha, DAWJuly 22, 2014
Huge staff turnover. People are hired and fired all the time. Clients badly handled. Some great creatives who can't have a say in how the company is managed.
MMG
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2014
Excellent marketing company that was small in okc and took off into something huge, Great start to marketing
fan work place
Crane Operator (Current Employee), Mpumalanga, ZNJuly 13, 2014
Pros: getting free injuries certificate
Cons: days off
I am working 7 to 5 and I am learning more about construction work more especially building a power station, my managers they are the people who understand their workers and lesson to their needs, and co-workers they do their job honestly, courage and with faith, and the hardest part at work is when the client need the job to be done and give the dead line, and the most enjoyable part is when the job has been done and the pressure is not there we will have a braai and get long weekend.
good experience
Project Engineer (Former Employee), DamascusJune 9, 2014
busy
maintenance
management is OK
co-workers are good
hardest part is security in work
maintenance work is always enjoyable
productive work place
Bookstore & Canteen Bookshop Manager (Former Employee), Cyprus Station, ENGMay 29, 2014
Supported Mission To Military Garrison
served food and beverages to the British forces
Very small company. Pays well but is not able to keep workers employed
Senior UXO supervisor (Former Employee), Various locationsMay 20, 2014
Senior UXO Supervisor at formerly used defense sites near Jacksonville, FL and Palmyra, NJ. Planned daily operations and supervised UXO techs during clean-up operations at ordnance contaminated sites. Responsible for ensuring that the Work plan and Quality Control plan were adhered to.
UXO Tech III.Performed and supervised sub-surface recovery of unexploded ordnance in populated sub-divisions previously Pinecastle Training area in Orlando, FL.