MMC Employee Reviews

small er
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lewisburg, TN8 February 2017
It's a small 9 bed er, with 1 other RN 11-7pm, is fun and hectic at times. Is an access center-so stabilize and ship to VUMC usually.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
working every weekend
Difficult and challenging job...that enhances also your capability in communicating with different people
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dubai10 January 2017
Mmc (majestic maid cleaning services)is a company which has partimer cleaners. I never expected I can be professional from this.it's a tough and challenging job.The most enjoyable part is knowing different kinds of people.
Pros
Free accomodation/service
Cons
Long hour
het was heel gezellig werk
medewerker catering (Former Employee) –  Eindhoven, NB29 December 2015
het is geweldig om de mensen die komen je vertrouwen te winnen dat ze hun verhaal aan je willen vertellen wat ze mankeren en prive.ik heb geleerd dat het heel belangrijk is om dat te doen.
ik had een hele fijne werkgever die altijd vriendelijk was en voor je klaar stond indien nodig
mijn collega,s waren prima in omgang en leuk om mee te werken
het moeilijkste vond ik de omschakeling van de gulden naar de euro.
achter de kassa zat je een bepaalde tijd met 2 muntsoorten en dan moest je iedere keer omrekenen en in euro,s terug betalen
cateringwerk omgang met collega.s en mensen
Pros
heel leuk werk om te doen ook de vrijheid die je kreeg om zelf beslissingen te nemen.
Cons
andere baas en diensten
A good place for learning
Contract Exercutive (Former Employee) –  Damansara Perdana , Malaysia21 July 2015
MMC-Gamuda - a 50:50 joint venture company between Gamuda and MMC Corporation – was appointed by the Government of Malaysia as the Project Delivery Partner (PDP) for the mega MRT(Mass Rapid Transit) project in January 2011. My roles in this company are estimate the budget for the project, prepare the interim and final certificates to the contractor and consultant. Before that, I also need to take part in assessment the VO(Variation Order) and the claimed submit by contractor and consutant. In additional, I also need to undertake all preparations, submissions and obtaining all approvals for the execution of the project.
Productive and fun working enviironment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX2 July 2015
I love the pay and my work schedule because I was able to bid on new schedules when it was time. It was a very stable job for me.
The worst customers that you can imagine
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX14 June 2015
I cannot believe what goes on at this call center-the customers here get some types of state benefits and all of them a low class and extremely un-educated!!!!!! All they care about is where their money went- and why they don't have any money on their card. Here's a clue - you spent it all on McDonalds, Netflix, Redbox, Nail Salons, Liquor Stores, and the list goes on- Then they call us and tell the reps they didn't make any of those transactions and we have to do disputes on these transactions. They are all lairs, mentally ill people and the hardest part of my job is trying to be nice to them. Management is another part of the problem - all they care about is numbers-they all run around with walkie talkies, running to our cubciles to see why we are on a long call, or what's the problem. They serve no purpose-we get in trouble if we have a long call, we get in trouble in were are on aux, we get in trouble for being too nice or meaning trying to show some compassion to these so called deserving low lives that are receiving some type of State Benefits!!!
Now maybe everyone can understand why their turn-over rate here is over 95% and will continue to grow even higher. Stay away from here!!!
big scale projects learning
Project coordinator events (Current Employee) –  Dubai10 June 2015
MMC Group FZ-LLC is a Dubai based media, marketing and business Consultancy Company offering specialized services directly and indirectly related to the sports and entertainment industry.
Very good environment
Cabin Stewardess (Former Employee) –  Manila, P0020 April 2015
-a typical day at work is to clean all the rooms assigned to me from make up room to light turn down. I have 24 cabins.
-i learned to be efficient and effective in providing quality service to the passengers
-the management is working diligently to make sure that the company standards are met all through out the shift
-my co workers are friendly even if we are from different parts of the globe
-the hardest part of the job is when you are really physically exhausted
-the most enjoyable part is when your passenger is really happy and thankful to have you around
Pros
everything is free
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Tier II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX21 January 2015
This Company is a great place to work at, even if it has High standards about Dress and Behavior Code you can have fun and learn new things every day.
Pros
Good Payment
Productive and tiring.
Persian Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Kuwait14 January 2015
Starts the day with line checking, staff briefing, checking supplies, and preparing the food. I learned to adapt new things while in the company like: checking the competitors, the new process in requesting supplies by using new programs used by the company, and new ways of improving my culinary skills by producing new modern dishes for the company.

Though it is hard in making new dishes, the working hours is also tiring. The hardest part of the job is when supplies for the store are not coming especially during the busy days. Also, when some equipment are broken that hinders the operation of the kitchen.

But even if it is hard, there are times that I enjoy the company of my staff and also the service staff especially when we meet the budget for the month.
Pros
Free drinks and meal.
Cons
Long working hours
A complex but good place to work.
Medical Assistant Back Office (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA2 December 2014
During my 26 years of practice I have learned how to work with many different types of people. MMC provided a pleasant work environment with friendly and competent co-workers of whom are still friends. I enjoyed helping patients with their problems and health concerns. Many of the patients I took care of I had known since they were infants. A very rewarding work experience.
Pros
Drug company provided free lunch.
Cons
Short or very few breaks
Productieve en goed werksfeer
(medisch) secretaresse polikliniek urologie (Former Employee) –  Veldhoven, NB21 October 2014
Je probeert er met elkaar een goede dag van te maken waarbij de patiënten voorop staan.
Ping Pong Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX23 September 2014
Basic call center job, dont recall them doing anything for there employees, like reconizing hard work pot lucks non of that...
Pros
Over Time
Cons
ABC Pay Rate
leaning curve
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  chenai27 August 2014
As it was my first job i learnt the work culture from there. everybody where friendly to me
everyone kenw there job
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Gila Bend, AZ17 June 2014
I worked 10 to 12 hours a day I learned leadership foreman of labors friends with all co-workers I had fun and make my jobs fun no hard times. most enjoyable part of job is lunch time
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great company
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI24 April 2014
Very well run company with great perks and benefits. My co-workers are great and I love working with them all.
Nice place to work
Mig Welder (Former Employee) –  Ashton-Under-Lyne, ENG6 April 2014
Great place to work. Trusted to get on with any task from being given a drawing to finishing the product. Will be missed.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Too much overtime
foi bom trabalhar na mmc
balconista ,caixa, (Former Employee) –  Belo Horizonte, MG10 March 2014
chegava sempre de bom humor,aprende a gerenciar,a intender sobre validades produtos ,fazer compra ,higiene da loja ,aos meus colegas de trabalhos eram sempre unidos por dependiam um do outro em tudo a parte mais difícil era fazer a faxina,mais agradável era atender os clientes ..
Pros
levava marmita
Cons
nao fornece vale refeiçao
In dire need of Organizational Change Management
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NY14 February 2014
This company has a lot of potential. Presently, it is being held back as an organization by organizational structures that were developed when it was smaller. Departmental silos, ownership of processes, inability to adapt to changing environment are typical of the organization.
However, there are a lot of good people in the organization and it could be a great place to retire.

Raises are determined organizationally and as a part of the budget, if the organization needs it all management takes a reduction in cost of living raises. This means that over the years unless you advance in the organization you will end up earning less than when you started when adjusting for inflation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about the processes of different departments and meeting other people with different backgrounds.

Shortly after joining the company you learn about 'Monte time' - in which the progress of just about anything in the normal world should be doubled or even tripled. This can be quite an adjustment depending on your earlier employment - specifically coming from the consulting world.

Staying at this employer over long periods of time rewards you with not getting training except the bare minimum required for your job. The net result is that the longer you stay the less your job skills are relevant in the outside world.
Pros
Consistent employment
Cons
Difficult working environment, Lack of training, No work from home policy
Ambiente de trabajo muy acogedor.
ASISTENTE DE COMPRAS (Former Employee) –  Villa el Salvador, LIM20 January 2014
El ambiente es muy acogedor desde el inicio de la jornada laboral hasta el termino del dia.
Pros
Cons
Si

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MMC. Our community is ready to answer.