MMC

MMC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ping Pong Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: over time
Cons: abc pay rate
Basic call center job, dont recall them doing anything for there employees, like reconizing hard work pot lucks non of that...
leaning curve
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), chenaiAugust 27, 2014
As it was my first job i learnt the work culture from there. everybody where friendly to me
everyone kenw there job
Pipefitter (Former Employee), Gila Bend, AZJune 17, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
I worked 10 to 12 hours a day I learned leadership foreman of labors friends with all co-workers I had fun and make my jobs fun no hard times. most enjoyable part of job is lunch time
Great company
Receptionist (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 24, 2014
Very well run company with great perks and benefits. My co-workers are great and I love working with them all.
Nice place to work
Mig Welder (Former Employee), Ashton-Under-Lyne, ENGApril 6, 2014
Pros: nice staff
Cons: too much overtime
Great place to work. Trusted to get on with any task from being given a drawing to finishing the product. Will be missed.
In dire need of Organizational Change Management
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: consistent employment
Cons: difficult working environment, lack of training, no work from home policy
This company has a lot of potential. Presently, it is being held back as an organization by organizational structures that were developed when it was smaller. Departmental silos, ownership of processes, inability to adapt to changing environment are typical of the organization.
However, there are a lot of good people in the organization and it could – more... be a great place to retire.

Raises are determined organizationally and as a part of the budget, if the organization needs it all management takes a reduction in cost of living raises. This means that over the years unless you advance in the organization you will end up earning less than when you started when adjusting for inflation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about the processes of different departments and meeting other people with different backgrounds.

Shortly after joining the company you learn about 'Monte time' - in which the progress of just about anything in the normal world should be doubled or even tripled. This can be quite an adjustment depending on your earlier employment - specifically coming from the consulting world.

Staying at this employer over long periods of time rewards you with not getting training except the bare minimum required for your job. The net result is that the longer you stay the less your job skills are relevant in the outside world. – less
Hectic surcumstances
Draughtslady (Former Employee), Nelspruit, MPJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: tight security everyday and long boring meatings
Didnt like the environment.
Co workers rather distant.
Managment was great.
Everyone was basically for themselves. Didnt feel like a team.
Hardest part of job was going into the plant for measurements with all the safety gear and masks.
Enjoyable part was being creative on Autocad
Fun environment to work in
Registration Specialist (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: affordable healthcare
Cons: alot of missed lunches
Typical work day is 8 hrs. Management is not around much. Co-workers are all in all fun to work with, have some trouble makers but have that everywhere. The hardest part could be getting information off your pts while they are ill and the most enjoyable i would have to say is pt contact
productive
Electrician (Former Employee), nelspruitOctober 28, 2013
very good company
well learned
lots of experience
not much more
good place to work
Surveyor (Former Employee), jenkins kyOctober 14, 2013
gret place to work excellent management and coworkers

understands family needs and help with what they can
Quality HR Outsourcing
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), West Hollywood, CAOctober 5, 2013
Pros: quality service, some high level talent
Cons: lack of organization
I spent most of my time providing customer service to doctors, nurses, and admins via the telephone and email. I answered benefit questions, payroll related issues, and data based matters.

My co-workers were diligent and worked to make a difference.

The hardest part of the job was insuring we met the needs of all the clients.

The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was researching and resolving matters. – less
High turnover rate, poor pay
Certificate Team Lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: benefits, fun people
Cons: low pay, lack of advancement, poor management
The turnover in this place is extremely high. Limited opportunities for advancement and adequate pay. Management is out of touch. The only saving graces were the fun people and good health benefits.
Great job in the office, with one on one patient care, monday through friday.
LPN at Meadville Medical Center (Current Employee), Meadville, PASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: weekends off, paid vacation and paid holidays off. great health care benefits.
Cons: difficulty with advancing, and non competative pay.
I love my job, i find that being a nurse, was always my calling. Even as a small child my parents mentioned i wanted a medical supply kit, while other little girls were asking for barbies and candy.

I am a twin, and have very stron family values. I have in the past been over to over come some very big health battles personally, and can personally relate, – more... to the fearful anxious patient and comfort them appropriatlet.

I really enjoy my coworkers, i have grown very close to them. They have all become like family.

The hardest part of my job, is having to deliver news to patients, that is not always good. But the important thing i can do, is patiently listen, and offer them any form of outisde help, such as counceling, whatever they may need, and just be a good listener, and try to answer any questions they may have as been and as gentley as possible. – less
Provided inbound and outbound telephone inquiries for state & government customer accounts available services
Bi-lingual Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
I enjoyed learning state & government policy and procedures communicating with offices of Child Support, DHS Food Stamp program, SSI Direct Express, and Unemployment for over 30 U.S. states services.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2013
Pros: versitily
Cons: benefits
Great team spirit and dedicated workers.
I got a greater sense of team support.
Management was supportive and good leadership example.
My co-workers were one the greatest team I have worked with.
The hardest part of the Job was leaving.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the day - to day.
place with great pay
telephon (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 22, 2013
Pros: we get breaks and we do a good work
Cons: short breaks
Just working and learning new things and meeting alot of new people the hardest part of the job is when you don't know what you are doing but once you get the hang of it its a whole diffrent ball game the most enjoyable part of the job is doing the job right.
Ok place to work
Pipe-fitter/Supervisor (Current Employee), Norfolk, VirginiaApril 15, 2013
Pros: great atmoshphere
Cons: below average pay
This is overall a pretty decent job. As any job their are some pros and cons. Typically work for me consists of non stop activities and coordination of work from start to finish. Management team is great. The hardest part of my job is not being compensated for the work that I perform. The most enjoyable part of my job is the finished product and the – more... ability to say this was done due to my hard work and dedication and the help of my employees. – less
Productive, fun
SR. TECHNICIAN (R&D) (Former Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Very productive. Good manager, over all good experience. Good size company so i was not able to work in other areas.
Part of team
ILS Medic (Former Employee), JohannesburgDecember 4, 2012
Pros: sometimes free meals, good salary.
Cons: long hours
See new things you never thought you would see, meet new and interesting people while they enjoy life through sport events, expo's and concerts. Colleagues have great knowledge and expertise in event medical management and teamwork.
Best part is being part of the event what ever it may be example 20's cricket at Super sport park, Rock shows at the botanical – more... gardens or lifestyle expo's. The event is always lively.
Hardest part is treating a life threatening injury or illness quickly and professionally. – less
the hardest part of job
data entry (Current Employee), chennaiNovember 17, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: long hours
late night shifts and over stress and strain.Less salary and uncomfortable