MMC Employee Reviews

I like what i do
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, MS18 September 2017
MMC is a great place to work at. I enjoy the management, my manager make it feel like home. I like everything about MMC. It is a fast moving place, it keep you going, we always have somewhere to go.
condition de travail mauvaise
Apprenti (Former Employee) –  Golfech (82)24 August 2017
Chez MMC le travail varie soit il y en a énormément soit pas du tout
Pros
entreprise familial
Cons
mauvaise conditions de travail
Good medical benefits
Staff (Former Employee) –  Makati23 August 2017
A large workplace with diversed professions.Teamwork is always a part of our daily work. Despite of the nature of our job (skipped meals or not on time), we always aim for service excellence.
Operator Pengeluaran
Operator (Former Employee) –  Ipoh perak20 August 2017
Work night and day shift
Learn work with group
Workplace is fun but leader and supervisor is not good personality as a lead.
Have overtime
Many friends
Management is ok
Pros
Workplace is free
Cons
Far
Very hard laborer,but very rewarding.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Sebree, KY7 August 2017
I loved working here. It was so unpredictable daily with what our tasks would be. It was very enjoyable and I felt good after a hard days work everyday.
Pros
Always changing work environment
Cons
No benefits
So far so good
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN11 July 2017
Very laid back and a fun place to be. They have lots of work and are a good company to get on with. The work is interesting too. The training has been good.
Pros
Training
Cons
Good people but not enough benefits or opportunity
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GA13 March 2017
Residential construction was a new field of work I decided to try out,I actually like it but no raise in a year forced me to leave . I got to build a lot and keep wood stocked for the job site
small er
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lewisburg, TN8 February 2017
It's a small 9 bed er, with 1 other RN 11-7pm, is fun and hectic at times. Is an access center-so stabilize and ship to VUMC usually.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
working every weekend
Difficult and challenging job...that enhances also your capability in communicating with different people
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dubai10 January 2017
Mmc (majestic maid cleaning services)is a company which has partimer cleaners. I never expected I can be professional from this.it's a tough and challenging job.The most enjoyable part is knowing different kinds of people.
Pros
Free accomodation/service
Cons
Long hour
het was heel gezellig werk
medewerker catering (Former Employee) –  Eindhoven, NB29 December 2015
het is geweldig om de mensen die komen je vertrouwen te winnen dat ze hun verhaal aan je willen vertellen wat ze mankeren en prive.ik heb geleerd dat het heel belangrijk is om dat te doen.
ik had een hele fijne werkgever die altijd vriendelijk was en voor je klaar stond indien nodig
mijn collega,s waren prima in omgang en leuk om mee te werken
het moeilijkste vond ik de omschakeling van de gulden naar de euro.
achter de kassa zat je een bepaalde tijd met 2 muntsoorten en dan moest je iedere keer omrekenen en in euro,s terug betalen
cateringwerk omgang met collega.s en mensen
Pros
heel leuk werk om te doen ook de vrijheid die je kreeg om zelf beslissingen te nemen.
Cons
andere baas en diensten
A good place for learning
Contract Exercutive (Former Employee) –  Damansara Perdana , Malaysia21 July 2015
MMC-Gamuda - a 50:50 joint venture company between Gamuda and MMC Corporation – was appointed by the Government of Malaysia as the Project Delivery Partner (PDP) for the mega MRT(Mass Rapid Transit) project in January 2011. My roles in this company are estimate the budget for the project, prepare the interim and final certificates to the contractor and consultant. Before that, I also need to take part in assessment the VO(Variation Order) and the claimed submit by contractor and consutant. In additional, I also need to undertake all preparations, submissions and obtaining all approvals for the execution of the project.
Productive and fun working enviironment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX2 July 2015
I love the pay and my work schedule because I was able to bid on new schedules when it was time. It was a very stable job for me.
The worst customers that you can imagine
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX14 June 2015
I cannot believe what goes on at this call center-the customers here get some types of state benefits and all of them a low class and extremely un-educated!!!!!! All they care about is where their money went- and why they don't have any money on their card. Here's a clue - you spent it all on McDonalds, Netflix, Redbox, Nail Salons, Liquor Stores, and the list goes on- Then they call us and tell the reps they didn't make any of those transactions and we have to do disputes on these transactions. They are all lairs, mentally ill people and the hardest part of my job is trying to be nice to them. Management is another part of the problem - all they care about is numbers-they all run around with walkie talkies, running to our cubciles to see why we are on a long call, or what's the problem. They serve no purpose-we get in trouble if we have a long call, we get in trouble in were are on aux, we get in trouble for being too nice or meaning trying to show some compassion to these so called deserving low lives that are receiving some type of State Benefits!!!
Now maybe everyone can understand why their turn-over rate here is over 95% and will continue to grow even higher. Stay away from here!!!
big scale projects learning
Project coordinator events (Current Employee) –  Dubai10 June 2015
MMC Group FZ-LLC is a Dubai based media, marketing and business Consultancy Company offering specialized services directly and indirectly related to the sports and entertainment industry.
Very good environment
Cabin Stewardess (Former Employee) –  Manila, P0020 April 2015
-a typical day at work is to clean all the rooms assigned to me from make up room to light turn down. I have 24 cabins.
-i learned to be efficient and effective in providing quality service to the passengers
-the management is working diligently to make sure that the company standards are met all through out the shift
-my co workers are friendly even if we are from different parts of the globe
-the hardest part of the job is when you are really physically exhausted
-the most enjoyable part is when your passenger is really happy and thankful to have you around
Pros
everything is free
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Tier II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX21 January 2015
This Company is a great place to work at, even if it has High standards about Dress and Behavior Code you can have fun and learn new things every day.
Pros
Good Payment
Productive and tiring.
Persian Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Kuwait14 January 2015
Starts the day with line checking, staff briefing, checking supplies, and preparing the food. I learned to adapt new things while in the company like: checking the competitors, the new process in requesting supplies by using new programs used by the company, and new ways of improving my culinary skills by producing new modern dishes for the company.

Though it is hard in making new dishes, the working hours is also tiring. The hardest part of the job is when supplies for the store are not coming especially during the busy days. Also, when some equipment are broken that hinders the operation of the kitchen.

But even if it is hard, there are times that I enjoy the company of my staff and also the service staff especially when we meet the budget for the month.
Pros
Free drinks and meal.
Cons
Long working hours
A complex but good place to work.
Medical Assistant Back Office (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA2 December 2014
During my 26 years of practice I have learned how to work with many different types of people. MMC provided a pleasant work environment with friendly and competent co-workers of whom are still friends. I enjoyed helping patients with their problems and health concerns. Many of the patients I took care of I had known since they were infants. A very rewarding work experience.
Pros
Drug company provided free lunch.
Cons
Short or very few breaks
Productieve en goed werksfeer
(medisch) secretaresse polikliniek urologie (Former Employee) –  Veldhoven, NB21 October 2014
Je probeert er met elkaar een goede dag van te maken waarbij de patiënten voorop staan.
Ping Pong Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX23 September 2014
Basic call center job, dont recall them doing anything for there employees, like reconizing hard work pot lucks non of that...
Pros
Over Time
Cons
ABC Pay Rate