MMC

MMC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun working enviironment.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2015
I love the pay and my work schedule because I was able to bid on new schedules when it was time. It was a very stable job for me.
The worst customers that you can imagine
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything
I cannot believe what goes on at this call center-the customers here get some types of state benefits and all of them a low class and extremely un-educated!!!!!! All they care about is where their money went- and why they don't have any money on their card. Here's a clue - you spent it all on McDonalds, Netflix, Redbox, Nail Salons, Liquor Stores, and the list goes on- Then they call us and tell the reps they didn't make any of those transactions and we have to do disputes on these transactions. They are all lairs, mentally ill people and the hardest part of my job is trying to be nice to them. Management is another part of the problem - all they care about is numbers-they all run around with walkie talkies, running to our cubciles to see why we are on a long call, or what's the problem. They serve no purpose-we get in trouble if we have a long call, we get in trouble in were are on aux, we get in trouble for being too nice or meaning trying to show some compassion to these so called deserving low lives that are receiving some type of State Benefits!!!
Now maybe everyone can understand why their turn-over rate here is over 95% and will continue to grow even higher. Stay away from here!!!
big scale projects learning
Project coordinator events (Current Employee), DubaiJune 10, 2015
MMC Group FZ-LLC is a Dubai based media, marketing and business Consultancy Company offering specialized services directly and indirectly related to the sports and entertainment industry.
Very good environment
Cabin Stewardess (Former Employee), Manila, P00April 20, 2015
Pros: everything is free
Cons: long hours
-a typical day at work is to clean all the rooms assigned to me from make up room to light turn down. I have 24 cabins.
-i learned to be efficient and effective in providing quality service to the passengers
-the management is working diligently to make sure that the company standards are met all through out the shift
-my co workers are friendly even if we are from different parts of the globe
-the hardest part of the job is when you are really physically exhausted
-the most enjoyable part is when your passenger is really happy and thankful to have you around
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Tier II (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good payment
This Company is a great place to work at, even if it has High standards about Dress and Behavior Code you can have fun and learn new things every day.
Productive and tiring.
Persian Head Chef (Current Employee), KuwaitJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free drinks and meal.
Cons: long working hours
Starts the day with line checking, staff briefing, checking supplies, and preparing the food. I learned to adapt new things while in the company like: checking the competitors, the new process in requesting supplies by using new programs used by the company, and new ways of improving my culinary skills by producing new modern dishes for the company.

Though it is hard in making new dishes, the working hours is also tiring. The hardest part of the job is when supplies for the store are not coming especially during the busy days. Also, when some equipment are broken that hinders the operation of the kitchen.

But even if it is hard, there are times that I enjoy the company of my staff and also the service staff especially when we meet the budget for the month.
A complex but good place to work.
Medical Assistant Back Office (Former Employee), Savannah, GADecember 2, 2014
Pros: drug company provided free lunch.
Cons: short or very few breaks
During my 26 years of practice I have learned how to work with many different types of people. MMC provided a pleasant work environment with friendly and competent co-workers of whom are still friends. I enjoyed helping patients with their problems and health concerns. Many of the patients I took care of I had known since they were infants. A very rewarding work experience.
Ping Pong Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: over time
Cons: abc pay rate
Basic call center job, dont recall them doing anything for there employees, like reconizing hard work pot lucks non of that...
leaning curve
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), chenaiAugust 27, 2014
As it was my first job i learnt the work culture from there. everybody where friendly to me
everyone kenw there job
Pipefitter (Former Employee), Gila Bend, AZJune 17, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
I worked 10 to 12 hours a day I learned leadership foreman of labors friends with all co-workers I had fun and make my jobs fun no hard times. most enjoyable part of job is lunch time
Great company
Receptionist (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 24, 2014
Very well run company with great perks and benefits. My co-workers are great and I love working with them all.
Nice place to work
Mig Welder (Former Employee), Ashton-Under-Lyne, ENGApril 6, 2014
Pros: nice staff
Cons: too much overtime
Great place to work. Trusted to get on with any task from being given a drawing to finishing the product. Will be missed.
In dire need of Organizational Change Management
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: consistent employment
Cons: difficult working environment, lack of training, no work from home policy
This company has a lot of potential. Presently, it is being held back as an organization by organizational structures that were developed when it was smaller. Departmental silos, ownership of processes, inability to adapt to changing environment are typical of the organization.
However, there are a lot of good people in the organization and it could be a great place to retire.

Raises are determined organizationally and as a part of the budget, if the organization needs it all management takes a reduction in cost of living raises. This means that over the years unless you advance in the organization you will end up earning less than when you started when adjusting for inflation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about the processes of different departments and meeting other people with different backgrounds.

Shortly after joining the company you learn about 'Monte time' - in which the progress of just about anything in the normal world should be doubled or even tripled. This can be quite an adjustment depending on your earlier employment - specifically coming from the consulting world.

Staying at this employer over long periods of time rewards you with not getting training except the bare minimum required for your job. The net result is that the longer you stay the less your job skills are relevant in the outside world.
Hectic surcumstances
Draughtslady (Former Employee), Nelspruit, MPJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: tight security everyday and long boring meatings
Didnt like the environment.
Co workers rather distant.
Managment was great.
Everyone was basically for themselves. Didnt feel like a team.
Hardest part of job was going into the plant for measurements with all the safety gear and masks.
Enjoyable part was being creative on Autocad
Fun environment to work in
Registration Specialist (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: affordable healthcare
Cons: alot of missed lunches
Typical work day is 8 hrs. Management is not around much. Co-workers are all in all fun to work with, have some trouble makers but have that everywhere. The hardest part could be getting information off your pts while they are ill and the most enjoyable i would have to say is pt contact
productive
Electrician (Former Employee), nelspruitOctober 28, 2013
very good company
well learned
lots of experience
not much more
good place to work
Surveyor (Former Employee), jenkins kyOctober 14, 2013
gret place to work excellent management and coworkers

understands family needs and help with what they can
Quality HR Outsourcing
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), West Hollywood, CAOctober 5, 2013
Pros: quality service, some high level talent
Cons: lack of organization
I spent most of my time providing customer service to doctors, nurses, and admins via the telephone and email. I answered benefit questions, payroll related issues, and data based matters.

My co-workers were diligent and worked to make a difference.

The hardest part of the job was insuring we met the needs of all the clients.

The most enjoyable part of the job was researching and resolving matters.
High turnover rate, poor pay
Certificate Team Lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: benefits, fun people
Cons: low pay, lack of advancement, poor management
The turnover in this place is extremely high. Limited opportunities for advancement and adequate pay. Management is out of touch. The only saving graces were the fun people and good health benefits.
Great job in the office, with one on one patient care, monday through friday.
LPN at Meadville Medical Center (Current Employee), Meadville, PASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: weekends off, paid vacation and paid holidays off. great health care benefits.
Cons: difficulty with advancing, and non competative pay.
I love my job, i find that being a nurse, was always my calling. Even as a small child my parents mentioned i wanted a medical supply kit, while other little girls were asking for barbies and candy.

I am a twin, and have very stron family values. I have in the past been over to over come some very big health battles personally, and can personally relate, to the fearful anxious patient and comfort them appropriatlet.

I really enjoy my coworkers, i have grown very close to them. They have all become like family.

The hardest part of my job, is having to deliver news to patients, that is not always good. But the important thing i can do, is patiently listen, and offer them any form of outisde help, such as counceling, whatever they may need, and just be a good listener, and try to answer any questions they may have as been and as gentley as possible.

1 2 3