MJR Collection Services Limited Employee Review

View all MJR Collection Services Limited reviews

Unprofessional
Jr. Collector (Former Employee) –  Missisauga4 December 2013
I have worked in collections previously, but MJR was a very unprofessional firm. There was absolutely no job security, and they had a very strange and unmotivating system; you "dial" for minimum a month before you start collecting, which is basically robot work. The management was very unpersonable, and they did not bother to build a relationship with their new employees. I've never see such a high turn over rate within a company. The environment was so negative. The hours were so long, you spent close to 53 hours in the office, and paid for 44...
Pros
Cons

Other MJR Collection Services Limited Employee Reviews

Great place for accounting experience
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 August 2014
It is a great place for accounting experience. However, I need more sapce to apply my advanced accounting experience and education.
Good Place to Work
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 February 2014
I worked at 2 other agencies and I had more support from management at MJR than the other 2 places combined. They were clear on what they expected from me and gave me good feedback. The staff were helpful and made me feel like part of the team. At first I was a dialer until I got my license (about 2 weeks). Dialing is boring, but you learn the basics. Collections can be stressful but I was able to get bonus in my second month and my targets have been reasonable so I can earn bonus every month.
Pros
co-workers, bonuses
Cons
dealing with people who don’t want to pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MJR Collection Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5