Job Identification Number 130508-040
Closing Date May 22, 2013
Mission Geospatial Ltd. is a progressive geomatics company based out of Calgary, Alberta. Mission provides geomatics and geospatial information services within Alberta, and on Canada Lands.
Mission holds a strong position in the Alberta oil sands industry and takes pride in providing innovative services to meet our client’s needs and exceed their expectations.
We are seeking versatile individuals to join our high performance team. We believe a successful organization is made up of successful individuals working towards a common goal and through our experience we have identified versatility as a key factor in an employee’s ability to create success within our organization.
Mission places emphasis on its employees and their safety by providing quality training at the start of employment and throughout their career. Mission is committed to your individual success and will provide assistance to you in taking educational advancement courses.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The administrator is responsible for reception, data entry, preparation of job setups, vendor relations, staff activity planning and overall administrative support for the organization. The administrator will also be responsible for various bookkeeping tasks including accounts payable, accounts receivable and monthly visa reconciliations. The administrator reports to the operations manager.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Office administration certificate would be considered an asset
- Experience with land administration sites an asset (SPINII, ABADATA, IHS, etc)
- Detail oriented
- Takes ownership of work assigned
- Highly organized and the ability to manage several competing priorities
- Effective with professional communication skills
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a busy and changing environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mission aspires to be an industry leader in overall employee compensation and will offer the successful candidate a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP contribution matching, wellness account, health spending account, bonus opportunities, paid training and career path planning.
QUOTE JOB IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ON YOUR COVERING LETTER.