Miratel Solutions

Miratel Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), 2501 steeles ave wApril 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not enough hours
Engaging
Learned valuble comunication skills
Management was sufficiant
My co-workers were great
Hardest part of the job is dealing with very ignorant customers
The most enjoyable part is knowing that you have satisfiyed your customer.
Fun Place but made more for students
Charity Lottery Sales Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 28, 2012
Pros: very simple position, no challenges
Cons: not alot of room to move up in the company and not getting full time on a regular basis.
Managers at work were very helpful, and the position mainly consisted of readying scripts over the phone to supporters of charity lotteries and convincing them to purchase tickets. All proceeds from the lottery sales went to various charity organizations such as the Heart and Stroke Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital.
This position was not at all – more... challenging, just needed to listen to a customer over the phone and try to overcome objectives.
There are no sales targets and at times if the day is running slow the management will dismiss you early. – less
great 2nd income
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), steeles ave. wSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: employee appreciation luncheon after 2 days of working. awespme!!
Cons: sometime long hrs but depends on your availability
honestly if you are looking for a 2 nd income and no major stress this is the place to work. the environment is friendly and mgmt qorks with ur hours and thier hours of availability. and the work you do is for a good cause
A great place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee), SteelesJuly 16, 2012
I always had fun when I went into work, I just chose to take a different path at that time of my life, that's why I left there great facility.
Fun people, good staff
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 30, 2012
Pros: communicating eith various people
Cons: not enough hours
Its a fun place to work, and its for a good cause, We contact supporters of the candian cancer society, sick kids hospital and different hospitals out West to sell lottery tickets.

About Miratel Solutions

Miratel Solutions is a 24/7 inbound/outbound call centre, eBusiness and letter shop mail house located in North York (near York – Read more