Miratel Solutions is a 24/7 inbound/outbound call centre, eBusiness and letter shop mail house located in North York (near York University) that specializes in end-to-end nonprofit fundraising services. Since 2000, Miratel has been partnering with some of Canada’s largest and most reputable charitable organizations in support of a variety of telephone, online and mail fundraising campaigns.
As Miratel continues to expand into lateral markets, we are excited to be adding a Junior Information Technology (IT) Administrator as an entry level position to our IT team. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills and brings unparalleled business value with integrity, respect, insight and passion. They will be dedicated to the highest level of professionalism that will enable them to deal with challenging situations with accelerated efficiency within an environment that is fast-paced, deadline-driven and customer focused. Enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with a confident, can-do attitude need only apply:
- Working towards a degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Java/Reporting Services/Web Services/XML and/or other programming languages along with Excel macros as asset
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to conduct in-depth data analysis and to effectively communicate results
- The ability and desire to work independently and communicate effectively at all levels in the organization and as a team in a fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of how to import/export & manipulate data within large high availability databases
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with and assist in the maintenance of a wide variety of applications including database platforms and reporting suites (ie. SQL, Advantage, Foxpro, Excel, Crystal reports etc)
- Maintain workstation technology, A+ Certification an asset.
- Perform reporting and data importing/exporting as dictated by client campaign/program needs
- Maintain and develop where possible reporting (or optimize existing reports) on ad hoc and periodic basis
- Prepare, maintain reporting solutions and perform relevant updates when technologies change
- Create and/or update process or procedure documentation
- Maintain an awareness of the changing business needs and recommend enhancements to reports and other IT areas accordingly
- Operate within an environment governed by an outside compliance body (PCI DSS)
- Work on other IT programs and operational tasks as required
Please Quote: ITA-01 and forward your resume including salary expectations.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Miratel Solutions is a 24/7 inbound/outbound call centre, eBusiness and letter shop mail house located in North York (near York University)...