Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: 203 – 310 North Queen Street, Toronto, ON M9C 5K4
Reporting to the Marketing Director of Miracle 10 Cosmetics Inc. and The Plastic Surgery Clinic Inc., the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of 2 major websites and related digital platforms (for example, mirco-sites). The successful candidate will provide input into the architecture and framework decisions for a new e-commerce site with an emphasis on optimization and usability.
This candidate must have a good working knowledge of digital space, specifically web development, content strategy with a heavy focus on utilizing product images/videos, html, e-mail marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing, social, mobile, SEO, CRM maintenance and analytics. This position oversees standards and governance for web production, publishing, and search engine optimization processes. The candidate must provide leadership and expertise in ecommerce content and imaging trends to improve business results. This position requires someone who can provide supervision and development opportunities for associates, as well as work well independently on projects from start to finish.
This role is responsible for the scheduling, testing, QA & deployment of email marketing for all business channel's current properties: Miracle10.com and theplasticsurgeryclinic.ca. This individual will manage data uploads, email database hygiene, subscriber segmentation and overall email marketing best practices, as well as own the relationship with our 3rd party email service provider.
Responsibilities Include: Assemble, test and deploy all email efforts including e-Newsletters, consumer marketing, research, and customer service emails, set-up and maintenance of transactional and triggered email campaigns, maintain email deployment calendar, upload to internal email database, maintain in-depth and up-to-date understanding of all data related to permissions, coordinate and/or perform list merge/purges if required, manage daily tweets, update Facebook postings, update LinkedIn business profile, generate monthly listening reports, grow influencer database by 20%, prepare work-back schedules and monitor ongoing progress.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies that use ‘push and pull’ tactics to increase sales, and enhance the online customer experience.
- Manage the web content, merchandising, design, and architecture to improve online conversion rates by 25% and reducing churn by 15%.
- Increase online engagement by analyzing customer behavioural metrics and making strategic site recommendations.
- Create online marketing programs including customer surveys, sampling, seasonal promotions, and loyalty incentives.
- Create and monitor benchmarks that measure the impact of online programs, and analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Manage the CRM database(s) and update lists.
- Ensure technical performance of the site is in compliance with maintenance agreements through liaison with hosting services and technical providers.
- Manage SEO and PPC campaigns, as well as implement ongoing link-building.
- Supervise the updating of all online content on social media platforms and track campaign results.
- Provide YTD monthly sales and inventory reports from ecommerce.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6-8 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on ecommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree (in business or communication preferable) with a certificate/diploma in web design, development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of the latest web development trends and practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team setting.
- Understanding of content management systems, particularly WordPress.
- Well-versed in cross-browser compatibility, SEO and speed optimization.
- Dreamweaver, FTP, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Go Live), database management software (Salesforce, Extact Target), Hootsuite, Radiant6.
Knowledge or experience in:
- Moneris (or other payment gateways)
- Loyalty programs
Please forward your resume to the attention of: Human Resources, Miracle 10 Cosmetics Inc.