Location: 203 – 310 North Queen Street, Toronto, ON M9C 5K4
Reporting to the Manager of Communications and Business Development, Miracle 10 Cosmetics Inc. the Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator is responsible for executing various CRM strategies including customer segmentation, database maintenance and development, as well as e-mail and social media marketing. The Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator will also be responsible for assisting with site maintenance, the designing of collateral material and assisting with other special projects as required. The successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of digital space and customer segmentation as well as web development, html, e-mail marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing, social, mobile, CRM maintenance and analytics. This position requires someone who can work well independently on projects from start to finish, in a high-volume, fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Execute ongoing customer segmentation strategy, conduct CRM database analytics and list maintenance and use that information to drive sales.
- Execute online marketing campaigns through web, e-mail, social media and various other digital vehicles and manage interactive partner deployment.
- Design e-mail communications, sales tools, website imagery, original content etc.
- Complete reporting on sales, web traffic, e-mail open rates, CTRs, conversation rates and so on.
- Assist in developing, producing, updating all online content on the website and social networks.
- Assist in the coordination of online marketing programs with regards to customer surveys, sampling, seasonal promotions, pricing updates, product information and special merchandising initiatives.
- Assist with customer care by tracking packages, answering customer service inquiries and online purchasing issues/questions.
- Performs other tasks and assignments on occasion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent combination of education and work.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with customer segmentation, database management, CRM analytics and SalesForce optimization.
- Strong design skills and proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design).
- Good working knowledge of HTML and content management systems.
- Ability to work very well both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional project management skills and an ability to handle competing deadlines in a fact-paced constantly changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, CMS).
- Knowledge of and experience with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, PPC advertising and social media.
- Outstanding work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of the latest social media marketing, search engine marketing and web d evelopment and SEM trends and practices.
- Passion for the beauty industry considered a definite asset.
Indeed - 15 months ago
We are a dynamic, independent skincare brand that provides an incredible internship experience. All our internship positions are paid.