Reporting to the Director of Miracle 10 Cosmetics and The Plastic Surgery Clinic Inc., the Digital & Social Media Specialist is responsible for the coordination and execution of all website communication programs and maintenance of sites. This candidate must have a good working knowledge of digital space, specifically web development, html, e-mail marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing, social, mobile, SEO, CRM maintenance and analytics. This position requires someone who can work well independently on projects from start to finish, in a high-volume, fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment.
This role is responsible for the scheduling, testing, QA & deployment of email marketing for all business channel's current e-commerce properties: Miracle10.com, and theplasticsurgeryclinic.ca. This individual will manage data uploads, email database hygiene, subscriber segmentation and overall email marketing best practices as well as own the relationship with our 3rd party email service provider.
Responsibilities Include: Assemble, test and deploy all email efforts including e-Newsletters, consumer marketing, research, and customer service emails, set-up and maintenance of transactional and triggered email campaigns, maintain email deployment calendar, upload to internal email database, maintain in-depth and up-to-date understanding of all data related to permissions, coordinate and/or perform list merge/purges if required, manage daily tweets, update Facebook postings, update LinkedIn business profile, generate monthly listening reports, grow influencer database by 20%, prepare work-back schedules and monitor ongoing progress.
- Assists with the design and coordination of online campaigns through web, e-mail, social media and various other digital vehicles.
- Assists in updating and managing all online content on the website and social media presence on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and other relevant Social Networking websites.
- Assists in the coordination of online marketing programs with regards to customer surveys, sampling, seasonal promotions, pricing updates, product information and special merchandising initiatives.
- Fulfill all online orders, track shipments and provide customers with order updates.
- Assists with inventory management of products for e-com site.
- Conduct market research to maximize the use of search engine optimization through Google AdWords, and uses Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites to drive traffic to e-comm. site.
- Coordinates the CRM database and updates lists.
- Assists with collecting information for YTD monthly sales and inventory reports from e-comm.
- Developing campaigns that incorporate social media techniques to generate visibility for our clients and agency prospects.
- Outreaching and engaging target audiences through various social mediums to create online conversations and communities about client brands and services.
- Coordinating social media campaigns for clients including, but not limited to, blogger outreach, social network initiatives, social news participation, keyword optimization, press release optimization, mobile device marketing and virtual worlds participation.
- Tracking and monitoring the success of online initiatives ( i.e. impressions, reach and influence), and providing reports for the agency and clients.
- Manage inventory, redesign and reprint of on-going marketing materials as necessary.
- Coordinate the delivery of promotional marketing materials and consumer goods to various distribution channels.
- Update and maintain database of photographic images.
- Develop seasonal visual merchandise directives for ecomm and ensure it complies with the brand style guidelines.
- Analyze marketing/consumer/trade research information (primary and secondary) and make recommendations regarding packaging, pricing, promotion, placement and advertising.
- Assist with the monthly budget and year-end evaluations of marketing spend.
- Work with suppliers/sponsors, develop concepts, designs, layout, products, and services.
- Coordinate product, photography and information provided to the media for editorial use.
- Performs other tasks and assignments on occasion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Digital marketing experience or relevant.
- Currently pursuing a College/ University degree in Marketing or Communications with E-commerce/Web Design certificate (or equivalent).
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong project management skills
- Adept at handling multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, CMS).
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Go Live).
- Have some knowledge and experience with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, PPC advertising and social media.
- Able to meet deadlines with multiple priorities.
- Strong digital marketing analytical skills.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively.