Reporting to the Manager of Communications and Business Development, The Plastic Surgery Clinic Inc., and working alongside the Social and Digital Media Specialist, the Social Media and Content Development Intern is responsible for assisting with the coordination and execution of all social media, website, and e-mail marketing communications for The Plastic Surgery Clinic. This position will also be responsible for extensive content creation and new page development for The Plastic Surgery Clinic’s website. It is imperative that the candidate be a very strong writer, and comfortable writing within a medical context, as 50% of the workload will be new-page creation for the clinic’s website. This internship requires excellent written communication skills and a strong working knowledge of digital space, specifically SEM, SEO, social media marketing and e-mail marketing. HTML and design experience considered a definite asset. The successful candidate will be able to work very well independently on projects from start to finish in a high-volume, fast-paced and constantly changing digital environment.
- Coordinate all social media efforts for The Plastic Surgery Clinic’s various channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, website blog, etc.)
- Update and develop new online content on www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com, including the site blog.
- Assist with the coordination of online campaigns through web, e-mail, social media and various other digital vehicles.
- Coordinate with partner sites and organizations to maximize SEO efforts.
- Assist with the coordination of the CRM database and list updating.
- Assist with designing e-mails, managing with interactive partner deployment, tracking and e-mail reporting.
- Perform other tasks and assignments when requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Digital marketing experience.
- Recently completed post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing ability as nearly 50% of the daily workload will be dedicated to writing new content for the site.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Adept at handling multiple projects at once.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, CMS).
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite a definite asset.
- Good working knowledge and experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, PPC advertising and social media.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines with competing priorities.
Please forward your resume to the attention of: Human Resources, The Plastic Surgery Clinic
Deadline to apply: September 9th 2013
We are a dynamic, independent skincare brand that provides an incredible internship experience. All our internship positions are paid.