Minto Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2016
Been with Minto for 8 months now and all I can say is that this is a wonderful experience. My Upper Management is goal oriented and very dynamic and has always given me the help that I needed . I have found the job very enriching, you are given the space and the tools to grow. The job is dynamic, changing and challenging in a positive manner. I enjoy working at this location. You need to put in your work and the results will be achieved. Enjoy working with different departments within the company. Great team work.The software is a challenge but when you get the hang of it, it can be very satisfying. Training is provided when needed and this a wonderful company to grow.
Pros
Goal Oriented, dynamic, ablility to grow, great management.
Productive, go - go
AR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 November 2015
The salary offered was higher than most places. There was lots of training offered, and resources to complete the job.Opportunities exists for the right people, as in any restructuring process certain people can advance other will be left behind. At one time it was a good family run business.Benefits are very lousy, senior management tends to have a "closed door" management style, perks are given to directors or above, lower level employees and lower level management often under appreciated and over worked, surprising number of non-designated senior management professionals.
Pros
Free lunches
Very Demanding yet self rewarding at the end of the day
Residential Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa West, ON17 November 2014
there are many tasks to go through-out the day. Always on the move to the next task. Whether it be physical or mental, the time flies, and there are never enough hours in a day. The people you meet on an every-day basis never seizes to amaze me on the different cultures, lifestyles, persona's and expectations some may overlook regularly.
Pros
personal development oppertunities, great colleages, and competative salary
Cons
very little work-life balance, difficult to use up a holiday or two