Do you tweet and use Facebook every day? Is building a social network so ingrained you just can’t stop? Do you take pride in customer service excellence? Do you understand social media and why feeds are important? We seek a highly motivated and creative individual with experience and passion for blogging and micro-blogging – a Social Media addict who likes to Tweet. Like. Check in. RT. Message. Follow. Friend. Connect.
What you will be doing:
- Write and/or edit clear, persuasive, original copy for web/digital, print ads, online marketing, brochures, leaflets, radio or television scripts, posters, press
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
- Research best words and phrases for assigned writing topics
- Continually grow our data base of writing and marketing information
- Be the eyes and ears of our clients’ brands in all social media channels as if your own reputation depended on it
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in PR, online marketing or similar
- Understanding of the social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, forums, Twitter, Wikis, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
- Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook and understanding of the power of social media marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adjust the tone and “voice” of writing to match the subject being review
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Web Development or Communications is an asset
Indeed - 23 months ago
Mint Digital Canada is an independent digital marketing agency. We are a one-stop search shop, providing results and insights.