Ministry of Transportation

Ministry of Transportation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Seasonal work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 26, 2012
My first work experiences and it was a good one. I worked as a sales agent. Completed 200+ tender forms on behalf of company
Productive and fun planned office parties
Collection Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 5, 2012
Pros: potlocks planned with the department, and lunch on behalf of the company
Cons: working holidays
A typical day at work for me is to first look at the work load , then I prioritize how I'm gonna sort out my work , so that I can meet my required target. I give myself a certain time range to finish a task .At my current job I dont really interact with my co workers too much as we are usually from different teams unless there is a computer problem. – more... The hardest part of job is to manage the stress level effectively and by doing so , I usually sit for around two hours at a time then I would get gt up and go for small walks and then start back my work. The most ejoyable part of my job is that I work independently and unspervised . – less
Work was great I enjoyed all of my positions in the company and the people I worked with.
Safety & Compliance Jr. Administrator TFI (Current Employee), etobicoke, OnAugust 13, 2012
I would come in start my day by logging on to the computer going through my emails answering any that I could right away and organizing the priorities of what needed to be done for the day. I would then start but finding out which of my accounts required appointments for the day and start calling or emailing my customers to book any appointment. After – more... I completed the appointment requesting, I would then start on my Safety and Compliance and work the both of them within my day. I had to work alone most of the day, but when needed my managers were there for me to answer any questions I had.
The hardest part of the job was the waiting for a reply from the customers.
The best was going to work to see my co-workers who made the work day so much easier. – less
free transportation and many benefits
Record Manager (Former Employee), CalgaryJuly 15, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: i quit to come to canada
process internal transactions; ensure each transaction is signed by the proper authority; assist in the selection by the and approval of acquisitions and contracts done by the department.
cordial environment, great opportunities for learning and development
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 29, 2012
Cons: you dont own this job
provides a great opportunity to work for the public and you get to see the impact of your work everyday
Very serious place
Administrative Assistant Level II - CGRH/DITEC (Former Employee), brasilia df brasilMarch 4, 2013
Pros: work in a area that i love law
Assist the coordinator in charge with the daily operations of the office.Procession Analysis.Opinions in legal proceedings.Was a great opportunity to learn about the federal government of Brasil,and about law.