Ministry of Transportation Employee Review

View all Ministry of Transportation reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Collisions Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON23 July 2013
A typical day is coming in to work going to my desk and signing on my computer. I work all day with reports sorting, batching and online input. I learned every day is different because there are many situation I can come across. Managment is very helpful and encourages the employees. Co-works are great to work with and are very helpful when questions need to be answered or problems that need to be solved.The hardest part of my job is working with multiple years for batching documents as there is thousands of documents I handle on a daily basis but my good organizational skills really come in handy when preparing this part. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to work with a variety of different tasks in a day.

Other Ministry of Transportation Employee Reviews

Slow paced
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON7 December 2017
This was a very typical government office. Slow paced, but with excellent pay. It was a great opportunity to get experience in a more corporate environment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
slow pace
Worked there in a student position
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON5 December 2017
Completed a co-op work term there in college. Everyone was very good to me and the work was easy. Very casual and comfortable work environment. Gained some experience in an office environment.