Ministry of Transportation Employee Review

View all Ministry of Transportation reviews

Not bad but could be better
Pavement Evaluation Technician (Current Employee) –  Downsview23 July 2014
A typical day at work is not bad, very flexible. In my experience I have had very good managers that not only allowed us to develop our program but worked very hard to work with us to cut through red tape.

Our building is very old (not the case for every ministry office in Ontario). Not an ideal environment for advancement in the ministry. Office environment is not maintained very well and bureaucracy is everywhere making it very hard to update or change policy.

Other Ministry of Transportation Employee Reviews

Driver
Executive Transportation Services (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2018
A typical day involves driving senior members of Queens Park to their destinations.
The job usually gives advanced notice of the run details. Dispatch is very accomadating as long as communication is kept current.
The hardest part of the job is not having a set schedule. as this is an on-call position.
The best part is interacting with people.
Pros
Meet very interesting people who impact our lives in Ontario.
Cons
no set schedule.
Very good experience
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 December 2017
Has a young man just starting out in the working environment, this was a very good experience for me to help going forward. The personal was very friendly and will to share.