Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Review

View all Ministry of Natural Resources reviews

Review: Amazing fun atmosphere!!
Administrative Assistant - College Job Placement (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON26 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my placement with the Ministry of Natural Resources, two weeks went far too fast. Met a lot of great people and felt like one big family being there. I would love to establish full time employment with them only thing holding me back was I am not bilingual :(.
Pros
Everyone was so helpful and easy going.
Cons
I am not bilingual, makes it hard to get a permanent position with them since they are a Government Institution.

Other Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Reviews

RT1/RT2 Forest Fire Fighter
RT2 Crew Boss - Forest Fire Fighter (Former Employee) –  Sioux Lookout, ON16 October 2017
Exciting summer job. Work hard and work as a team. Always working hard on the job. Attaining chainsaw certification, hover exit from helicopters. Learn the proper way to lay hose, start pumps and attack a fire.
Job was Great
PEAK WORK LOAD FIREFIGHTER (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, ON22 September 2017
I was only hired for a month, but the job was great. Management was nice and made sure you understood how to do your job before putting you in any dangerous situation.
Pros
salary started at 21$/hour
Cons
could be gone for 14 days at a time