Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Review

View all Ministry of Natural Resources reviews

Very educational and fun
Aboriginal Youth Work Exchange Program (Former Employee) –  Chapleau, ON28 May 2013
I was part of a three year summer student program and was one of the first to fulfill the three years of my contract. I really enjoyed working with the Ministry and shadowing some of the employees in different sectors. Two of my favorite outings were going out for the day with one of the conservation officers, and going up in the helicopter for the day with fish & wildlife technicians.

Other Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Reviews

RT1/RT2 Forest Fire Fighter
RT2 Crew Boss - Forest Fire Fighter (Former Employee) –  Sioux Lookout, ON16 October 2017
Exciting summer job. Work hard and work as a team. Always working hard on the job. Attaining chainsaw certification, hover exit from helicopters. Learn the proper way to lay hose, start pumps and attack a fire.
Job was Great
PEAK WORK LOAD FIREFIGHTER (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, ON22 September 2017
I was only hired for a month, but the job was great. Management was nice and made sure you understood how to do your job before putting you in any dangerous situation.
Pros
salary started at 21$/hour
Cons
could be gone for 14 days at a time