Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Productive work place & have chess room
Computer & Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  aman8 November 2012
Starts working day on Sunday morning eight o'clock, but for me, I show work seven o'clock every day, show by taking a cup of coffee and show rounds in the room, mainframe to check on all servers and security, protection and hardware information retrieval and spreaders Home For the intranet and external check on all coolers
And make sure all internal control cameras that it is working properly
This is within 15 minutes, then sit down to my computer and make sure all systems work perfectly. This need to 30 minutes, and then finished off a detailed technical report. And finished off daily work plan to the team that works with me, where we sit all together every day for 10 minutes to discuss the work plan and the distribution of tasks to everyone.
And then met with the Director-General and told him all the administrative and technical detail and action plan for the day .
Pleasure this work’s doing the supervising engineer on all the equipment in the central computer room and be an engineer supervisor of all the systems software on these systems. And other fun you administratively oversees a group of employees who are around you, and heading every one and at the same time be the person who has the responsibility and all the mistakes, if any, to the senior management.
Pros
yas
Cons
40 hours aweek
Taught responsibility
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  St Ann Jamaica5 November 2012
I was taught how to be responsible and how to interact with persons in a professional manner.

This was my first summer job as such i consider it to be the training ground for me. My managers ensured that i was guided initially before being left on my own to carry out my duties. My coworkers were very supportive and the most enjoyable part of the day was how i felt after completing a given task, that is normally in the evening
Pros
work experience
Cons
n/a
Training and support
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 October 2012
Great place to expand your work skills such as writing and learning about new policies about schools and children with disabilites.
exercise club
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sainte-Catherine, QC24 August 2012
A typical day is always interesting with my students there is never a dull day, there is always fun and laughter especially during a lesson. working there I've gained lots of experience because of the variety of disabilities that I cater for. My co-workers are excellent persons to work with they are co-operative and very sociable. The hardest part of the job is writing the lesson plans, because I want to ensure that it is effective enough to cater to my students. the most enjoyable part of the job is when we are having special events for example: sports day etc.
Pros
social events
Environnement productif
instituteur d’école primaire langue arabe (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON6 October 2016
Vraiment niveau d'étude en tunisie c'est très excellent
13 ans de travail une bonne expérience
Mais le salaire est faible par rapport au vie social de l'instituteur