At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees and empower them with the tools and knowledge to perform their jobs in a positive environment.
If you’re friendly, enthusiastic and have a genuine desire to help, you’ll fit right in at Mark’s! As a Visual Merchandiser at Mark’s, you’ll use your “eye for style” to create visual displays that enhance the appearance of our store while adhering to guidelines. Additionally, you will directly engage with customers to ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure all visual merchandising standards and directions are maintained
- Execute on promotional set up, vendor initiatives, and maintenance of store fixtures and signage
- Work in conjunction with the management team to plan and execute departmental standards & initiatives
- Participate in general store upkeep including restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing
- Prior visual merchandising experience or a degree/diploma in a visual merchandising program
- Hands on experience setting up window and floor displays in a retail environment
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Strong communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Capable of lifting and moving heavy containers (up to 40lbs)
Mark’s offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, full- and part-time benefits, a positive work environment, product discounts and more.
Ready to join our team? APPLY TODAY @ http://marksjobs.com/jobs/search?q=calgary
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Mark’s is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited.
MindField is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce....