Want to collaborate with a fantastic team?
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to customer service, safety and warehouse organization.
Well known as Canada’s largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for Warehouse Shipper/Receivers who promote a high level of drive and commitment to service our stores. We know our success is built on our team members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Load, unload, and put away product in a timely manner
- Complete packing slips, waybills, trip sheets and bills of lading
- Maintain a clean, organized and efficient shipping area
- Maintain and operate forklift, order picker and turret stock picker
- Participate in the preventative maintenance program for warehouse equipment
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Two years warehouse or distribution experience preferred
- One year licenced experience operating forklifts, stand up order picker machines, narrow aisle reach trucks and Turret stock pickers or ability to obtain license preferred
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically demanding fast paced environment frequently lifting 30 – 120 lbs consistently throughout your shift
- Work at heights of 20 feet or more with the appropriate safety harnesses and tethers
- Work night and day shift rotations as well as weekend work
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation (public transportation not available)
- Grade 12 or GED
Kal Tire offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
Apply today at: http://kaltirejobs.com/pages/shipperreceiver-2