We have two (2) full time temporary (approximately 12 months) employment opportunities for a Local Marketing Co-Ordinator. These positions report to the Marketing Supervisor.
Summary: Based out of Victoria, BC and Calgary, AB the candidates will initiate the implementation of local marketing programs, promotions and community involvement in each designated market in order to drive traffic, sales, and community involvement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding sponsorship proposals to localized region-specific Save-On-Foods programs.
- Promote fundraisers, community and local events, publicly and with the store team.
- Support ongoing charitable fundraisers and community events that position Save-On-Foods as a community leader in each market.
- Work with Store Managers and Community Coordinators on efforts to build store traffic and community involvement through partnerships, community participation, fundraisers, contests and giveaways.
- Identify opportunities for Save-On-Foods to participate in local activities and events that further our community support objectives.
- Continually research and implement new methods of effective local store marketing.
- Drive increased sales and profit through development and execution of local marketing plans.
- Develop and execute local sponsorship tactics.
- Uncover unique local community events.
- Previous experience in marketing, business, promotion, and public relations ideally in developing local marketing programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree or certificate, with a concentration in marketing would be an asset.
- Strong communication, relationship building and management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
- Ability to drive cross-functional support to enable market and store level execution of marketing plans.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Self-motivated, result oriented and able to work independently, as well as cooperatively within a team.
- Responsive to needs of the company, and flexible when projects and priorities redirect.
- Ability to travel to stores and our store neighborhoods for events and marketing activities.
- Flexibility to accommodate the need to work events and promotions on weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Relationship building and customer loyalty.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
Please note these are both temporary full time positions that are expected to last for the duration of approximately 12 months and are located in Victoria, BC and Calgary, AB.
Interested applicants can now apply online at: https://tmportal.ofg.ca/myofgteamsite/best_team/langleyopportunities.html on or before July 10, 2014.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
MindField is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce....