MindField Group is looking for Recruiters (Talent Acquisition Specialists) to join our team to recruit for Canada’s largest active lifestyle retailer. We are a Vancouver-based Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that is re-inventing how organizations recruit talent by utilizing the latest technology and processes and leveraging social media. If you are interested in starting a career in recruitment, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your skill set. Unlike traditional recruitment agencies, our recruiters' sole focus is recruiting, as they are not required to make sales. To learn more about our company, visit www.mindfieldgroup.com.
Junior Recruiters / Talent Acquisition Specialists
Downtown / Gastown Vancouver
Who you are...
You take pride in providing excellent customer service and want a position with real growth potential. You have passion for sports and live an active lifestyle, love talking to people and can see yourself getting a thrill out of matching great people with great opportunities. You are focused on finding the right opportunity to start your career in Recruitment and/or HR.
What you will be doing...
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ operations, hiring challenges, and culture
- Assess candidate fit and experience in alignment with client expectations
- Become an expert with our Applicant Tracking System (HireDesk) and other candidate sourcing tools
- Manage the candidate screening process for our clients by leveraging MindField Group’s best-of-breed recruitment methods
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates across Canada, within a pre-determined timeframe, and ensure their qualifications meet the requirements of current openings
We are looking for people who have...
- The drive and motivation to become an expert recruiter
- The ability to manage priorities and multitask among many projects
- A strong attention to detail
- Some recruiting and/or HR experience prefered
- Ability to hit goals and meet targets set
- A hardworking personality and are comfortable spending most their day on the phone
- Strong computer skills and enjoy learning new systems
- A degree or diploma, preferably in Human Resources is an asset
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality, customer service or a call centre are considered assets
Why you should work for MindField Group!
- Flexible schedules - our office is open 8am to 6pm, 7 days a week
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Build recruiting and technology skills!
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
Apply today at: http://www.mindfieldgroup.com/careers/