MindField Group is a Vancouver-based Recruitment Process Outsourcing firm that is re-inventing how employers recruit using the latest technology, processes, and social media. Our environment and culture has been built for speed, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We have a team of driven, energetic, good people who care about each other and care about our clients, as we strive to create the next generation of recruitment leaders.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (RECRUITER)
Who you are.
You are a motivated individual with recruitment experience and a results-driven attitude. You love proactively connecting and talking to people and have a keen interest in matching the best candidates to our customers’ opportunities. You are technologically savvy and have experience sourcing and screening candidates based on different profiles. You are open and interested in learning new skills to continually grow and enhance your recruiting skills.
What you will be doing.
- Working solely on recruiting for one RPO client you will be the key point of contact, responsible for developing an in-depth understanding of their operations, hiring challenges and culture, and delivering top talent for their hiring managers.
- You will be responsible for candidate generation and establishing a network of talent through a mixture of networking, headhunting, cold calling, utilising job boards and social media.
- Telephone interviewing candidates to assess candidate competencies and fit for vacancies
- Articulate value proposition for candidates who are interested in the opportunity.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring manager.
- Become an expert user of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other recruitment tools
- Conducts weekly Client Service calls with key stakeholders.
Your success will be primarily measured by the number of qualified candidates that you present for the position.
What you bring.
- Ability to effectively plan and structure your day (i.e. preparing for customer calls/meetings/recruiting)
- 4+ years of recruiting experience with the ability to successfully headhunt candidates for specific roles
- Demonstrates strong listening and questioning skills that enable you to understand a candidate’s motivations
- Ability to effectively brief and prepare clients & candidates before interviews
- Demonstrates the drive to succeed in order to achieve the end goal
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Ability to market/sell opportunities to candidates (verbally) and solid writing skills to professionally present the candidate to our customers
- Comfortable spending the majority of your day on the phone engaging candidates
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and committed to achieving goals with strong desire to surpass expectations
Why you should work for MindField Group.
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive industry salary plus bonus incentive
- Build recruiting, relationship-building, selling and technology skills!
- Very cool Gastown Vancouver office, ping-pong tournaments, entrepreneurial culture
Interested in joining our entrepreneurial team? Learn more and apply today at: