Minacs

Minacs Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), halifax, NSNovember 10, 2012
- Provided assistance with customers inquires into their financial
investments, accounts, etc.
- Facilitated training to other employees from with-in the company
- Gave support to other CSRs via the help desk
- Handled escalations
Minacs; A Day At Work
On-Star Advisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 8, 2012
Pros: free lunch; lots of overtime
Cons: not being able to talk with co-workers too often because always being so busy
everyday was the same,
found a seat and always did my best to make the client and customer happy.
i enjoyed my job most days, i always went in with a positive attitude to make the day a little better.
I enjoyed getting to speak to people from all around the world.
Interesting Place to work with fun loving people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 18, 2012
While working with minacs I enjoyed the work and learn new Customer service skills.
loved my job there
Customer Assistance Center Agent (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Would still be working there if it wasnt for chrysler thinking that people new to much and were worried that minacs employees might take their job.
Customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, NBSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: bonuses
Cons: out sourcing no job security
A typical day at work was to promote TD bank and to sell products while helping customer's in a professinal manner with any problems or questions they may have.
Productive and fun job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 13, 2012
Working at Minacs we provided "White Glove Customer Service", I enjoy helping people with things that they may need, and have been providing excellent customer service for the last 5+ years. I thouroughly enjoyed working for Minacs, and their Client Onstar. I had to quit the job because I was moving.
Helped new and exsiting customers with payment as well as sueitable information to fit their individuals needs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 20, 2012
Pros: get to work with some great individuals.
Cons: small work office.
The job was ok considering the length of contracted employment.
Call center environment
Blue Button Welcome Call Advisor (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONAugust 16, 2012
- Decent pay
-Overtime always available
-Many chances to advance within
-Good people
-Somewhat unorganized
Customer Service (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 25, 2012
Pros: excellent ensentivives
Cons: lots of over time
company is very versatile, fun to work with co-workers, lot of growth and good benefits, work under a lot of pressure, customer was satisfied at the end of my call
MULTICUTURAL PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2012
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: long hours
MULTICULTURAL PLACE LEARN A LOT ABOUT DIFFERENT CULTURES AND ENJOY WORKING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES HELP TO DEVELOP INTERPERSONAL & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
easy job, but insufficient pay for the pressure put on the employee.
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 11, 2012
Pros: there were no real pros to this job
Cons: constant shift changes, uncomfortable work environment. poor wage.
Typical day at work: Log into your machine, start taking calls to sell sell sell. Fear that you haven't sold enough.
I learned that I was really good at selling computers and peripherals.

The management left a lot to be desired. Most were to young to be in the position of determining someones job performance, they didn't have the experience themselves – more... to make an educated decision.

Co-workers here were typical of a call center environment, we worked / joked together at work, typically didn't mingle outside of it.

The hardest part of this job, was understanding and believing that I had the innate selling skills I needed.

There really wasn't anything enjoyable about this job., – less
Good employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONJune 27, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: poor pay
Over all the company and management is good. no complaints other than job security
zero growth and bad work conditions.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), airport rd, MississaugaJune 18, 2012
Cons: terrible work conditions
Have never worked at a much worse place. They will ding you for starting work late even though no working work station was available. Have awful shift timings. Good luck to anyone thinking of going that route.
Good place to work !!
Warranty Advisor (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJune 8, 2012
Good place to work but there was no place to advance.I loved the job but was layed off due to the job i was doing was moved to the USA.The co-workers were great to work with.The hardest part of the job was saying no to the dealers that i could not give them there part because they did not test the vehicle the proper way.The best part of the job was – more... dealing with other technicians. – less
Interesting job with commission incentives.
Onstar Advisor (Former Employee), Oshawa OntarioMay 29, 2012
I would receive inbound calls for Onstar either welcoming customers to the new service and offering deals on calling minutes and capturing credit card numbers, or would be providing general onstar service. With the welcome calls there was bonus incentive based on the number of sales, as well as required sales goals. The job was very enjoyable as I got – more... to introduce people to a service most found very interesting, though I was often moved from contract to contract so it was hard to adjust to one position. – less
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONMay 23, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: management lies to employees, talks behind their backs, capped at 12$/hr, dont pay employees for bathroom breaks
Worst company I have ever worked for in the life. Agents in most deparements are capped at 12$ per hr regardless on how long you have worked for the company. They dont pay you to go to the bathroom. Team leaders talk about agents behind their backs, very inconistant.
HR reps are useless and lie to your face.
Good Entry Level Job at best
Inbound Customer service representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONApril 26, 2012
Pros: easy place to work
Cons: overly dramatic atmosphere
Sorry, Confidentiality agreement with Minacs.
Can't get into it.
Confidential.
This Website Could Of been A little more user friendly for IE users.
upbeat environment,casual business
Visa and GM inbound customer service 2001, 2011 (Former Employee), Oshawa,ONApril 24, 2012
enjoyed the job,the management team was ill prepared daily
worst place to work
customer service rep (Former Employee), mississauga ontMarch 7, 2012
Cons: everything about the company
i wouldnt recomend anyone to work for minacs even if it was the only company in the peel region to work at. they have no respect for anyone and there is no job security.
vary good
Call Centre (Customer Service) (Current Employee), MississaugaJanuary 16, 2012
Nominated in Leaders Category for the fourth year in a row, IAOP Global Outsourcing 100, 2011
Ranked among the best companies by industry focus (automotive), IAOP Global Outsourcing 100, 2011
Named as one of the Best 20 Leaders by Service Provided (Customer Relationship Management Services and Financial Management Services), IAOP Global Outsourcing – more... 100, 2011
Named as one of the Best 20 Leaders by Region Served (India and Canada), IAOP Global Outsourcing 100, 2011 – less

About Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company – Read more