Minacs

Minacs Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ok for a quick job but not a career and very high stress
Tech Support (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: free food i guess
Cons: pay, stress, culture, management
The company lacks any idea what culture is or how to motivate employees. Far too much complaint about money from management but bringing in food is no problem. Some managers are good but others are rude and cruel. I no longer work there and would rather be job less than go back.
Very productive workplace.
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: benefits! excellent management crew
Cons: very demanding hours/long
I enjoy working for Minacs. I love my co-workers and I learned a lot on how to sell to customers while finding solutions to their call to satisfy them the best way possible while working for Bell Aliant. The hours are very flexible and consistant, also the benefits are great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset customers!
Minacs in a nutshell
Credit Card Application Agent (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: ensentives when we reached quotas
Cons: long hours
My experience at Minacs was very pleasant. The staff was always very happy and there to help you. The management team was very positive and were always there to lend a helping hand. The hardest part of the job was trying to understand the customers on the other end of the line when talking on the telephone. Since it was a call center, this was required of us. Sometimes the connection was not the best, but we always found a way to make it work. I loved my co-workers at Minacs. We were like a big happy family. We always enjoyed each others company.
Minacs in a few words.
CSR (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: great people, willing to some times work around personal needs.
Cons: lack of open door policy, hard to talk to management about things ( personal or work related), too much he said she said business.
Minacs is a place that is easy to get in to but its not all they show it up to be. Things are not always as they seem.
Things get very chaotic as no one seems to know what any one else is doing. The " information " that is given to us for my project is lacking. There is always something that is missing or hasn't been told or just found out.There is no organizational skills with in management.
The people, other CSR's, are great to work with. Upbeat and energetic.
I have learned how to manage multiple systems as well as time management when it comes to needing things done in a timely manner.
The hardest part of my job is knowing how the place ticks. I find that management and client relationships are not up to par and this causes problems for the CRS's.
The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to met all of the new people, learning about the ones you have worked with for a long time. Having a good working relationship with the people you spend most of your time with. Minacs has a lot of good people and a lot of potential.
call center
Customer Service / Fraud specialist (Former Employee), moncton, nbDecember 30, 2014
Pros: quartly bonus
Cons: benfits
In this call center it is hard for job security. however other than that this company was alright to work for however the job security is little to none and you have to be able to work effciently on your own.
Very educational and enjoyable job
Technical support for Apple computer products (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONDecember 17, 2014
Pros: learn all about apple products
Cons: limited room for advancement.
The people you work with and for are nice. The computers are nice Apples. The money is about what you'd expect from a non-sales oriented call centre.
Rogelio Ofiana Summary
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches and breaks
Cons: more than 12 hours duty
1. Day Shift
2. Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
3. Punctual
4. Hardworking and friendly
5. Team player and easy to get-along with
6. Flexible with any job
Enjoyable if go with the flow
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Pickering, ONDecember 11, 2014
Took a long time to prove my worthiness under a constant stressful environment, and I felt that I made my contribution a valuable one and had been recognized eventually.
Good people to work with, but not life/work balance.
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONDecember 5, 2014
Management does not have any concern for the well-being of there employees. They only care about service level of calls and that people are saying things when they want to hear them. They do not care that you try to do your best but never meet what they are looking for.
Call Centre
Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONDecember 2, 2014
Probably the best call center I have worked in. Easy going environment and pretty great people, but it's a call center. It's not really like any other call center I have worked in.
Workplace
Receptionist/Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 21, 2014
Each day at work you are sure to always learning something new.
Management have an open door policy making it easy to communicate.
Co-Workers are friendly and always willing to assist.
The shifts are probably the most challenging part.
I enjoy having a job to get up and attend everyday.
Productive workplace and friendly.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bathurst, NBNovember 20, 2014
Pros: we we're spoiled (ex: barbecue, homemade muffins, chocolate, candy etc.), always celebrated holidays, had themed day every friday
Cons: long hours, breaks, sick days
I enjoyed working at Minacs for a little over 2 years. The Minacs team was a family to me, we support and help each other everyday and try to keep each other positive.
A call center for tech minded people
AppleCare Tier 2 Tech Support (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONNovember 15, 2014
A call center for apple products. I was treated alright, never had any issues or complaints.
great evironment and managment was very approachable
Customer Service (Current Employee), Riverview, NBNovember 14, 2014
Pros: free barbecues
Cons: sometimes had to work late
inbound call centre so I spoke with many types of people with many different types of personalities/learned to adapt to client's needs.
Great people!
Account Director (Former Employee), DartmouthOctober 30, 2014
Client meetings, great management, relationship building
Bad work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chatham OntarioOctober 30, 2014
At Minacs, you have to 'bid' for your shift.
Bidding is randomized, so you could select a 9am-6pm shift, but end up with a 1pm-10pm shift.
You have to manditorially work 9 hours.
Your first 15 minute break and 30 minute lunch is unpaid.
The rules and polocy's are not very well followed.
started good ended bad
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good environment at first
Cons: sell happy culture ruined the atmostphere
at first it was a good place to work but when rogers took over it got progressively worse. everything was about selling even when it did not make sense. pay was o.k but sucked compared to other called centres benefits were decent but vacation was divided you could take only 1 week off in 6 months instead of taking a full 2 weeks
Productive work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), chathamSeptember 30, 2014
They provided excellent training and was kept under good management.
work and fun place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONSeptember 29, 2014
go place to work. good pay. People and staff working there is good cooperative and helpful
It is an okay job
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 26, 2014
Amazing coworkers, pays really low for the amount of work one had to do. The staff is amazing.

1 2 3 4 5

About Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company – Read more