Mimetics STEM Educator/Curriculum Developer Opportunity
Mimetics, a leading Youth Education Robotics Company in Etobicoke, is currently seeking an energetic, reliable and enthusiastic educator/developer who is looking to contribute positive innovations to STEM education. The position is full time and starts immediately with a salary that reflects the requirements and responsibility of the position.
You can learn more about us on our web page (http://www.mimetics.ca) as well as the project we are working on at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2103617113/1785173037?token=364d4291.
We would like to talk to you if you have an Ontario Teacher’s Certificate for intermediate grades with science as one of your teaching subjects and the following experience:
- PC literate with some programming & Java experience
- Creating Youth web content, social media
- Creative, able to develop compelling multi-media teaching materials
- Classrooms in Public/Private schools or Tutoring companies
- Strong communication and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
If you have a passion for learning and love helping children achieve their full potential please email a cover letter and resume to us.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for the interview process with be contacted.