This individual will be responsible to develop efficient numerically controlled (N/C) programs for a multi-turret, multi-spindle CNC lathe for extremely precise components. The individual will be required to program, setup and prove out the programs they have developed.
- Experience with setting up a CNC lathe (loading tools, taking offsets, proving out programs)
- Fanuc control experience is an asset
- Experience with CAM packages, Mastercam experience is an asset
- Experience with CAD packages, Solidworks experience is an asset
- Tool wear & replacement
- Knowledge of required measuring instruments and gauges (micrometer, calipers, bore gauge)
- Proficient with best machining practices and machine feed/speed rates
- Inspect finished product to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Sound working knowledge of GD&T and reading technical blueprints/drawings
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Mechanical engineering degree, diploma or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Effective communication skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Hands-on, mechanically inclined
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Indeed - 5 months ago
WHAT WE DO
- Process Optimization
- Tooling Development
Short Run Production