MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Change in Leadership
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 26, 2013
Pros: working with distributors
Cons: none at the time
The typical Day was working directly with Distributor principals, engaging the sales team to focus on your portfolio in a multi brand house. This was my favorite part of the job. The company has changed ownership since I left, so I can not speak to it now
Challenging myself
Business Readiness Lead for Packaging (Current Employee), Burton-On-Trent, ENGSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: diversity of task, constant learning
Cons: politics
The first thing I do when I get up in the morning whilst the kettle is boiling is to log on to the system to see how the line is performing and check that what the reports are saying is correct. If I find anything unusual I'll contact the shift manager to see what is going on. When I reach the office I'll attend the Daily Operation Review meeting to – more... get an oversight of the lines overall performance from the last 24 hours and then analysis the data against the reports.
After the DOR I attend the Site Operations Review meeting to report the Brewery KPI scores for the last 24 hours and assign actions to the relevant person for feedback at the next review meeting.
The rest of the day is taken up with varying meetings on a varied range of topics from discussing training needs analysis, training requirements, project communications, weekly KPI's, continuity planning, production requirements.
Since I have been in the role I've learnt to delegate more, communicate more affectively in meetings and prioritisation of tasks. I report in to three different mangers on a weekly basis and I'm constantly looking at the ways that they work to gain skills and experience of how to act in the right way. I have trust in my managers and we have regular honest feedback sessions.
My relationship with my co-workers is good as we share knowledge and skills to help each other achieve our goals, I'm the only person on the project with the knowledge of the area so am relied on for that knowledge and I like to impart that on to others so that they have the same level of understanding.
The politics of working for a large company is probably the hardest part of my job. I'm open and honest and I see the easiest way to get things done. I become frustrated when what I want to deliver is held up due to politics.
Working on a project that covers a large part of the business with everyday being different makes it so enjoyable. I will have a plan for the day that will constantly change and having to constantly be on my toes and be ready for the next challenge is what motivates me.
Just before I retire at the end of the day I have one last check of the line and a final call if required, ready to do it all again the next day. – less
This company gave me opportunities beyond my expectations. Benefits were exceptional.
LOGISTICS ANALYST, Exel Transportation (Former Employee), Eden, NCSeptember 6, 2013
Overall excellent company for which to work. I had the opportunity to travel. Interacted with all levels of management including the Plant Manager and Corporate VIPs. Was well paid and appreciated. They also encouraged outside Community activities at which I excell i.e. planning company functions and was the Coordinator for a Miller sponsored Habitat – more... for Humanity Home. – less
Fun workplace
Senior Resource Planner (Former Employee), Golden, COSeptember 4, 2013
Loved interacting with the people.
Too many meetings.
Management issues.
Great company
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Fulton, NYAugust 26, 2013
Great company to work for. Allowed cross training on any and all machinery. Allowed advancement. Management listened to employees. Co-workers were great-watched and covered each other.
Unfortunately, they had to close that location and due to unions we could not transfer to different locations.
Great, stable company with varied opportunities
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 25, 2013
Pros: free parking, on-site healthcare and gym
A good place to work for those that enjoy working in team environments, using up to date applications and equipment.
Nice place to work.
Project Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 24, 2013
A very nice place to work. Good working environment. International company with fast growth during economy recession.
Amazing company to work for!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2013
Working as a brand ambassador for Miller Coors was a fun, exciting, and rewarding job. The team felt more like a family and the work didn't feel like work.
On - Premise Representative
ON-PREMISE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Edison, NJAugust 3, 2013
Pros: good company to work for
Cons: lack of work life balance
• Developed and maintained selling relationships with 60 high-image, high-volume on-premise retailers in key young-adult markets in South Jersey
• Extensive knowledge of local on-premise trade dynamics
• Lead all consumer focused retail programs in accounts
• Developed strong relationships with on-premise accounts to provide programming and exposure – more... to CBC Brands
• Communicated opportunities and achievements to Regional and distributor sales teams
• Developed strong working relationships with accounts, distributor sales professionals, and team
• Tracked and analyzed sales numbers on a weekly basis
• Achieved financial targets and managed budget – less
Security Department outsourced
Security Officer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 22, 2013
Pros: reduced price on product-beer
Cons: excessive overtime
Security Department outsourced. Would rather not comment.
Excellent Company with Supply Change Challenges
Brewing Optimization Engineer (Project Management) (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2013
Pros: good pay, decent benefits package, great teammates, free beer
Cons: classic operational culture
The company as a whole is solid and weathered a tough economy, however the individual breweries have each struggled with their own cultural and leadership challenges.
The biggest struggle is getting the Integrated Supply Chain to see that standard solutions should be used whenever possible and individual/geographical consideration should be given when – more... it makes sense. – less
Good Workplace
RT Loader (Former Employee), Golden, coJuly 9, 2013
Long hours and many days in a row, but fun place to work with great people.
Safe Company and Friendly People
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Elkton, VAJune 23, 2013
We work 12 hour rotating shifts. Everyday is a little different so it doesn't get boring. I learned to operate double fork forklift, pull lines and operate keg forklift. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The hardest part is the cold temps and moving kegs.
MillerCoors contract
Building Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Golden, COJune 19, 2013
Pros: hours
MillerCoors was a great place to work as a contractor. I was able to do my day to day job with little to no supervision. I was a trusted part of a growing company and had great working relationships with both CH2M employees and MillerCoors employees.
Productive and supportive work enviroment
Multicultural Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 11, 2013
Pros: working from home, creative work place, always something different
Cons: tough to manage work life balance, challenging work schedule
I work from home to manage the MillerCoors relationship with the local distributor and my on-and-off premise retail accounts. Management is supportive and does not micro-manage, but also for autonomy with guidance.
Productive and fun place to work
Lab Analytical Technician (Former Employee), Golden, COMay 23, 2013
I enjoyed working at MillerCoors, however I left the company shortly after the merger to go back to school. So while I worked there it was Molson Coors. The people in the lab and throughout the brewery are excellent to work with. The benefits of working at a brewery are enjoyable as well.
Great place to work with nice benefits and vacationn possibilities.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, COMay 22, 2013
Pros: great benefits, perks, and the possibility for great income.
Cons: invisible, nearly impossible direct hiring chances. they prefer indefinite temporary over direct hire.
This is a great place to work if you are able to get into a permanent direct hire position. Everyone stays here once they are a direct employee. The culture and personality of the comapny as a whole would make it a great place to work.
poor benefits
RECEIVING CLERK - DATA ENTRY (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXMay 21, 2013
work is good and people but the benefits are bad. while employed continued to change operation management
Fun and Interesting milwaukee History
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 9, 2013
Excellent Place to work for. Friendly Staff and flexible hours. Really enjoyed coming to work.
Great Company
Multicultural Brand Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 6, 2013
Great Marketing Organization
Great People and Work Environment

– May 28, 2013

I just applied to sales rep position and was wondering if you had any tips to help land an interview and get hired?

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more