MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, Flexible, Short Hours, Great Pay
PROMOTER (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: making people happy
Cons: not a steady gig
I simply handed out chachki's and free beer and got paid to do it. Simply smile and have a good time. It's a win win situation. I enjoy making people happy. :)
Beer manufacturing
Sr. Manager Employee/Labor Relations (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: “great work/life balance and culture”
Cons: “hard to advance and complicated matrix organization.”
“Fast paced manufacturing environment so there is always pressure to achieve certain production targets.”
Great company to work for excellent training and advancement programs.
Product Control Chemist (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: rotating shifts and plentiful over time
I learned how a will managed company is liked by the employees, which greatly improves productivity.
Loved this job
UTILITY TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), MemphisMay 27, 2014
I liked working here I have fun interacting with my co workers and providing excellent customer service. I hate it closed, it was the best job I've ever had.
Major Beer Industry
Guest relations (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2014
Wonderful company to work for great benefits and management structure. supports a culture for growth within the company.
Great people to work with and always a fun and productive atomosphere
Lead Delivery Specialist & Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: the people i had the chance to work with.
Cons: the changes the company has went through
Learned alot about customer service and conversating with management and store owners on a daily basis, also how to get a job done on time and the right way. Having assistants and making sure they were productive and safe. Operating a forklift and training mutiple personel with taking it off and putting in back on the tractor and trailer while also – more... teaching the right way with how to lean forks and pick up and set pallets down.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my fellow co-workers. – less
Great Experience
Promotion Team Director (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 21, 2014
I enjoyed setting up photo-shoots, promoting social media and planning costume attire for our team.
Productive environment with small office staff
Revenue Management and Business Analytics Analyst (Current Employee), Roseville, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: bar, occasional pizza
Cons: healthcare, office staff work/life balance
"Core" office team is supportive. All team members work very hard to reach sales objectives and take the company's values to heart.
fun work place
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: amazing parties and see a lot of stars
the most enjoyable part of the job is making dreams to life. Great place to work for marketing. I learned a lot and how to sale myself
Productive and fun workplace.
Tele Account Manager (Former Employee), LeedsMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: i was made redundant
Maximising sales of own brands and factored products within the area.Presenting products to increase brand awareness selling in features and benefits of new products and innovations.Price negotiations and deal structuring to increase distribution of brands.Prospecting new accounts gaining incremental income and volume.Analysis of sales reports in SAP – more... to identify business opportunities within my account base.Gaining knowledge of competitors products and activities.Fantastic co-workers always enthustiastic and positive.Great incentives were awarded to employees. – less
fun but extremely hard working role
Merchandiser (Former Employee), South of IrelandMarch 17, 2014
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: alot of travelling and overnight stays away from home
Great activation in Launching a new brand called Canadian beer to the Irish market .

calling to multiple sites and off licence raising the profile of the Molson Coors brands

providing information about Trade activity to Sales Manager

Meeting key opinion leaders in the trade
Nice Benefits
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORMarch 6, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: unrealistic expectations no job security
Great training, very formal and constant. High pay. Unrealistic expectations and management can be difficult to work with, but other management below regional level is very supportive and want the best for you.
Great job, could smell beer all day long.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Eden, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free beer monthly along with free meals for celebrations.
Cons: cut backs due to low beer sales.
Began the day with a pre shift meeting with employees on shift. Safety first above production, communication great with team. A good day made scheduled production and no accidents. Great employees who wanted to do a good job. Monthly recognition meetings help boost competitive competition between work groups. Yearly celebrations for Brewery of the Year.
Great start in the Beer industry
C-Store Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 25, 2014
This was a company I started learning about the beer business. I wasn't here long because I was offered a sales position in the field but I could not be great full for where I am today with out this company allowing my foot in the door.
Great Perks But Not Pleasant to Work With
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 24, 2014
I would not recommend this company. Although the perks are great with a lot of travel and meetings, etc. They are really difficult to work with and have watched many of my coworkers struggle with them as well.
Great place to work.
Quality Technologist (Former Employee), Elkton, VAFebruary 11, 2014
Excellent work place!
Great benefits.
Stable business.
Good work environment.
Performed basic accounting tasks
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 28, 2014
I manually recorded the production of beer on a daily basis. I recorded accruals and performed monthly inventory reconciliation and calculated the excise tax returns for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. In this position I learned the importance of improving a process.
Mixed Bag
Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free beer
Cons: weak management and employee development, severe lack of strategic leadership
Beer is certainly a fun and engaging category, but MillerCoors is far behind its competitors in terms of innovative and strategic thinking. Its leadership ignores the company's many disadvantages and displaces blame for company performance. The dynamic nature of the category make it a fine place to start out or to wayside for a year or two, but do not – more... look to build a career here. – less
Food Service
Cashier/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 24, 2014
My first food service job
Fun friendly company
Easygoing people
Fun place to work for,
Multicultural Hispanic Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2014
Great place to learn all the basic rules of beer, also the place to learn how to hone your skills as a sales rep or manager,
This Place a great for people that are just learning the beer industry.

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more