MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Tele Account Manager (Former Employee), LeedsMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: i was made redundant
Maximising sales of own brands and factored products within the area.Presenting products to increase brand awareness selling in features and benefits of new products and innovations.Price negotiations and deal structuring to increase distribution of brands.Prospecting new accounts gaining incremental income and volume.Analysis of sales reports in SAP – more... to identify business opportunities within my account base.Gaining knowledge of competitors products and activities.Fantastic co-workers always enthustiastic and positive.Great incentives were awarded to employees. – less
fun but extremely hard working role
Merchandiser (Former Employee), South of IrelandMarch 17, 2014
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: alot of travelling and overnight stays away from home
Great activation in Launching a new brand called Canadian beer to the Irish market .

calling to multiple sites and off licence raising the profile of the Molson Coors brands

providing information about Trade activity to Sales Manager

Meeting key opinion leaders in the trade
Nice Benefits
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORMarch 6, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: unrealistic expectations no job security
Great training, very formal and constant. High pay. Unrealistic expectations and management can be difficult to work with, but other management below regional level is very supportive and want the best for you.
Great job, could smell beer all day long.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Eden, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free beer monthly along with free meals for celebrations.
Cons: cut backs due to low beer sales.
Began the day with a pre shift meeting with employees on shift. Safety first above production, communication great with team. A good day made scheduled production and no accidents. Great employees who wanted to do a good job. Monthly recognition meetings help boost competitive competition between work groups. Yearly celebrations for Brewery of the Year.
Great start in the Beer industry
C-Store Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 25, 2014
This was a company I started learning about the beer business. I wasn't here long because I was offered a sales position in the field but I could not be great full for where I am today with out this company allowing my foot in the door.
Great Perks But Not Pleasant to Work With
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 24, 2014
I would not recommend this company. Although the perks are great with a lot of travel and meetings, etc. They are really difficult to work with and have watched many of my coworkers struggle with them as well.
Great place to work.
Quality Technologist (Former Employee), Elkton, VAFebruary 11, 2014
Excellent work place!
Great benefits.
Stable business.
Good work environment.
Performed basic accounting tasks
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 28, 2014
I manually recorded the production of beer on a daily basis. I recorded accruals and performed monthly inventory reconciliation and calculated the excise tax returns for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. In this position I learned the importance of improving a process.
Mixed Bag
Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free beer
Cons: weak management and employee development, severe lack of strategic leadership
Beer is certainly a fun and engaging category, but MillerCoors is far behind its competitors in terms of innovative and strategic thinking. Its leadership ignores the company's many disadvantages and displaces blame for company performance. The dynamic nature of the category make it a fine place to start out or to wayside for a year or two, but do not – more... look to build a career here. – less
Food Service
Cashier/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 24, 2014
My first food service job
Fun friendly company
Easygoing people
Fun place to work for,
Multicultural Hispanic Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2014
Great place to learn all the basic rules of beer, also the place to learn how to hone your skills as a sales rep or manager,
This Place a great for people that are just learning the beer industry.
Excellent working environment
SAP SD Consultant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 20, 2014
Responsible for sales order management as well as design, configuration and testing using quotations and different customized sales order types and cash sales, customized pricing, billing process (invoices and invoice list and batch processing)
Great job, great benefits, great salary.
TRUCK DRIVER/MACHINE OPERATOR/FORKLIFT (Former Employee), Golden, CODecember 26, 2013
Life was great until they out sourced jobs when the companies merged.
Fun workplace
End plant Bagger (Former Employee), Golden, CODecember 26, 2013
Pros: employee appreciation day, free monthly lunch, benefits.
Cons: hours
I miss this job everyday, my co-workers were amazing management cared very much about their employees, we grow with the company and become a family. the job itself was fun always stayed busy and never had a doll moment.
Challenging
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Golden, CODecember 25, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: too short of a position.
Since I only just spent a few months there it was a learning experience. My co-workers as well as management were very helpful and took time to teach me what I needed to know. The only hardest part of the job was there was too much down time and there was not alot to do. The most enjoyable was getting to know all the workers.
Great environment
Student Professional (Former Employee), Albany, GADecember 16, 2013
MillerCoors is a great company to work for; Although I was a student professional I learned the necessary skills of researching and applying safety practices.
Work hard and play hard
Category Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2013
Pros: gratis beer
Cons: no work life balance
Good company to gain experience and expand your skill sets. MillerCoors takes its training very seriously and always has a new initiative you will be challenged to meet.
Fun staff with not so friendly supervisors
Guest Relations Server (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 11, 2013
Pros: staff, benefits, coordinators, campus, work life
Cons: hours, management
I had a great bunch or co-workers and my immediate supervisor was excellent, best I ever had to work with. On the other hand higher level management were not so enaging or friendly.
Great company to work for.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), PennsylvaniaDecember 6, 2013
This was a bit disappointing for me because the day I was hired was the same day they announced an upcoming merger with Coors Brewing Company and that there were going to be extensive layoffs and restructuring. It was difficult to work day to day in an environment where my future was very insecure. I went through three months of extensive interviews – more... and was extremely proud that I was chosen for this position. However, the merger led to my displacement with the company. – less
Coors was a good company to work for but difficault to grow with
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Golden, CONovember 29, 2013
I learned a lot of my electrical engineering skills here with hands on work.

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more