MillerCoors Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for.
Production Worker. (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 September 2016
Molson was a good company to work for until they announced that they were closing down the Burrard Plant. Their wages and health benefits were excellent. The workers were easy to get along with and
it was a friendly atomsphere. Management had a high turn over and the staff which I worked with are no longer there. The hardest part of the job was rotating shifts after every two weeks.
Pros
Got clothing, boot allowance, and beer discounts
Cons
Schedule wasn't posted up early enough.
Productive and funplace with billiards, beer and long hours
SR&ED Coordinator - Molson Corporate Tax (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2012
Great place to work with great collegues, exciting products and good clean work environment. Although we worked long and hard, we also played well and the company was good to it's employees. I would work there again, but it is a "youth driven" culture for more recent grads - not for seasoned staff.
Pros
it was an exciting and open company to work for with many benefits to enjoy. great people.
Cons
not too many downsides, perhaps long hours & weekends, but there were many more good things that more than balanced these out.
Productive and fun working place
Machine Operator/Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
Lots of hours, fun working with different kinds of machines, and especially employees very nice to talk to and hard working people.
Pros
PRODUCTIVE
Cons
CONTRACT
Decent job
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON28 December 2015
Honestly haven't worked there long enough to really experience any positive or negative things about the place. I worked really long hours due to the lack of staff and inexperienced people they hired.
Educational and hardworking
Warehouse Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 March 2015
While working at molson coors gained insight into the inner workers of breweries and how product is organized and distributed throughout the warehouse. I was given first hand experience in product packaging and movement of full goods and return glass.

The management was fair and understood that learning was part of the job, but they also ensured that you were comfortable and working to your full potential.

The co-workers were patient, hardworking and provided assistance if required.
The hardest part of the job is ensuring that you work hard enough to maximize production day in and day out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being told by management that your crew was the most productive.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Unhealthy cafe food
A multinational with a family owned culture
Senior Marketing IT Director (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 December 2012
A rapidly evolving business with an endless number of challenging projects.
An organization that thrives on collaboration and alignment
A management team working on delivering objectives through influence and brilliant execution
Motivated loyal employees
The challenge is managing priorities in the myriad of projects
Working on challenging innovative projects that make a difference
Pros
free beer
productive and fun workplace
Molson Coors Extreme Team (Current Employee) –  Missauga-Waterloo26 February 2013
A typical day at work included travelling to events, such as a bar or golf course and promoting Molson/Coors products. I learned much about the products I was promoting as well as I enhanced my interpersonal skills by interacting with a wide variety of customers. The management was amazing as they were very flexible managing a large team. My co-workers quickly became my friends, and we all got along as we worked late nights. The hardest part of the job was learning about all the different products, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different events, because I got exposure to this job field.
Pros
interacting with customers every shift
Cons
late nights
large stable company with its advantages
Brewhouse Operator/ Temporary (Current Employee) –  Golden, CO14 October 2014
Miller Coors pushes education and advancement with in the company
Logistics Planner (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB25 August 2013
Got me started and learn ways of logistics. Was a good base if knowledge. Great company to work for,
prductive workplace environment
team member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On26 November 2013
I enjoy working there and co-worker are enjoyable to work with.
molson ambiance de travail
Manutentionnaire (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 November 2015
cet emploi est très motivante puisque je dois toujours être active physiquement et mentalement, c'est a dire que je dois vérifier la qualités des produits et s'assurer qu'il respecte les normes puisqu'il vont par la suite sur le marché de consommation .De plus, je dois être présent à 100% pour exercer les tâches et responsabilités reliées à mon emploi qui consistait à alimenter et vérifier les machines de production de bière.Actuellement, il y a pas beaucoup de possibilité d'avancement au sein de la compagnie dans mon cas, car cela peut prendre plus de 10 ans a devenir permanent et ce n'es pas assuré.Contenu de cela, je souhaite pouvoir avoir la chance de travailler dans une compagnie qui me permettrons mettre en application mes connaissances et expérience et de réaliser des défis professionnelles et personnelles.L'aspect le plus difficile de cet emploi est le fait d'être sur appel puisque je suis une personne très organiser et cela me permet pas de bien gérer ma vie professionnel et personnelle.Pour ce qui est de l'aspect le plus agréable c'est l'ambiance de travail tout les personnes sont sympathiques au sein de la compagnie.
Pros
environnement de travail très motivant et agréable
Cons
emploi sur appel
Ambiente de trabalho agradável
Tecnico de confiabilidade (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 June 2013
Pessoas e ambiente de trabalho agradável para trabalhar.
Muita oportunidade de melhoria nos processos.
Pros
As pessoas são bem amigáveis e receptiveis
Cons
Nao há comentários