MillerCoors Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and fun working place
Machine Operator/Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 10, 2016
Lots of hours, fun working with different kinds of machines, and especially employees very nice to talk to and hard working people.
Pros
PRODUCTIVE
Cons
CONTRACT
Decent job
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ONDecember 28, 2015
Honestly haven't worked there long enough to really experience any positive or negative things about the place. I worked really long hours due to the lack of staff and inexperienced people they hired.
Educational and hardworking
Warehouse Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 15, 2015
While working at molson coors gained insight into the inner workers of breweries and how product is organized and distributed throughout the warehouse. I was given first hand experience in product packaging and movement of full goods and return glass.

The management was fair and understood that learning was part of the job, but they also ensured that you were comfortable and working to your full potential.

The co-workers were patient, hardworking and provided assistance if required.
The hardest part of the job is ensuring that you work hard enough to maximize production day in and day out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being told by management that your crew was the most productive.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
unhealthy cafe food
large stable company with its advantages
Brewhouse Operator/ Temporary (Current Employee) –  Golden, COOctober 14, 2014
Miller Coors pushes education and advancement with in the company
prductive workplace environment
team member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OnNovember 26, 2013
I enjoy working there and co-worker are enjoyable to work with.
productive and fun workplace
Molson Coors Extreme Team (Current Employee) –  Missauga-WaterlooFebruary 26, 2013
A typical day at work included travelling to events, such as a bar or golf course and promoting Molson/Coors products. I learned much about the products I was promoting as well as I enhanced my interpersonal skills by interacting with a wide variety of customers. The management was amazing as they were very flexible managing a large team. My co-workers quickly became my friends, and we all got along as we worked late nights. The hardest part of the job was learning about all the different products, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different events, because I got exposure to this job field.
Pros
interacting with customers every shift
Cons
late nights
A multinational with a family owned culture
Senior Marketing IT Director (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 4, 2012
A rapidly evolving business with an endless number of challenging projects.
An organization that thrives on collaboration and alignment
A management team working on delivering objectives through influence and brilliant execution
Motivated loyal employees
The challenge is managing priorities in the myriad of projects
Working on challenging innovative projects that make a difference
Pros
free beer
Cons
Productive and funplace with billiards, beer and long hours
SR&ED Coordinator - Molson Corporate Tax (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2012
Great place to work with great collegues, exciting products and good clean work environment. Although we worked long and hard, we also played well and the company was good to it's employees. I would work there again, but it is a "youth driven" culture for more recent grads - not for seasoned staff.
Pros
it was an exciting and open company to work for with many benefits to enjoy. great people.
Cons
not too many downsides, perhaps long hours & weekends, but there were many more good things that more than balanced these out.
molson ambiance de travail
Manutentionnaire (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 3, 2015
cet emploi est très motivante puisque je dois toujours être active physiquement et mentalement, c'est a dire que je dois vérifier la qualités des produits et s'assurer qu'il respecte les normes puisqu'il vont par la suite sur le marché de consommation .De plus, je dois être présent à 100% pour exercer les tâches et responsabilités reliées à mon emploi qui consistait à alimenter et vérifier les machines de production de bière.Actuellement, il y a pas beaucoup de possibilité d'avancement au sein de la compagnie dans mon cas, car cela peut prendre plus de 10 ans a devenir permanent et ce n'es pas assuré.Contenu de cela, je souhaite pouvoir avoir la chance de travailler dans une compagnie qui me permettrons mettre en application mes connaissances et expérience et de réaliser des défis professionnelles et personnelles.L'aspect le plus difficile de cet emploi est le fait d'être sur appel puisque je suis une personne très organiser et cela me permet pas de bien gérer ma vie professionnel et personnelle.Pour ce qui est de l'aspect le plus agréable c'est l'ambiance de travail tout les personnes sont sympathiques au sein de la compagnie.
Pros
environnement de travail très motivant et agréable
Cons
emploi sur appel
Ambiente de trabalho agradável
Tecnico de confiabilidade (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 23, 2013
Pessoas e ambiente de trabalho agradável para trabalhar.
Muita oportunidade de melhoria nos processos.
Pros
as pessoas são bem amigáveis e receptiveis
Cons
não há comentários