MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Educational and hardworking
Warehouse Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 15, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: unhealthy cafe food
While working at molson coors gained insight into the inner workers of breweries and how product is organized and distributed throughout the warehouse. I was given first hand experience in product packaging and movement of full goods and return glass.

The management was fair and understood that learning was part of the job, but they also ensured that you were comfortable and working to your full potential.

The co-workers were patient, hardworking and provided assistance if required.
The hardest part of the job is ensuring that you work hard enough to maximize production day in and day out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being told by management that your crew was the most productive.
productive and fun workplace
Molson Coors Extreme Team (Current Employee), Missauga-WaterlooFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: interacting with customers every shift
Cons: late nights
A typical day at work included travelling to events, such as a bar or golf course and promoting Molson/Coors products. I learned much about the products I was promoting as well as I enhanced my interpersonal skills by interacting with a wide variety of customers. The management was amazing as they were very flexible managing a large team. My co-workers quickly became my friends, and we all got along as we worked late nights. The hardest part of the job was learning about all the different products, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different events, because I got exposure to this job field.
A multinational with a family owned culture
Senior Marketing IT Director (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 4, 2012
Pros: free beer
Cons: long hours
A rapidly evolving business with an endless number of challenging projects.
An organization that thrives on collaboration and alignment
A management team working on delivering objectives through influence and brilliant execution
Motivated loyal employees
The challenge is managing priorities in the myriad of projects
Working on challenging innovative projects that make a difference
Decent job
Production Technician (Former Employee), Trenton, ONDecember 28, 2015
Honestly haven't worked there long enough to really experience any positive or negative things about the place. I worked really long hours due to the lack of staff and inexperienced people they hired.
Logistics Planner (Current Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 25, 2013
Got me started and learn ways of logistics. Was a good base if knowledge. Great company to work for,
large stable company with its advantages
Brewhouse Operator/ Temporary (Current Employee), Golden, COOctober 14, 2014
Miller Coors pushes education and advancement with in the company
prductive workplace environment
team member (Former Employee), Toronto, OnNovember 26, 2013
I enjoy working there and co-worker are enjoyable to work with.
molson ambiance de travail
Manutentionnaire (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 3, 2015
Pros: environnement de travail très motivant et agréable
Cons: emploi sur appel
cet emploi est très motivante puisque je dois toujours être active physiquement et mentalement, c'est a dire que je dois vérifier la qualités des produits et s'assurer qu'il respecte les normes puisqu'il vont par la suite sur le marché de consommation .De plus, je dois être présent à 100% pour exercer les tâches et responsabilités reliées à mon emploi qui consistait à alimenter et vérifier les machines de production de bière.Actuellement, il y a pas beaucoup de possibilité d'avancement au sein de la compagnie dans mon cas, car cela peut prendre plus de 10 ans a devenir permanent et ce n'es pas assuré.Contenu de cela, je souhaite pouvoir avoir la chance de travailler dans une compagnie qui me permettrons mettre en application mes connaissances et expérience et de réaliser des défis professionnelles et personnelles.L'aspect le plus difficile de cet emploi est le fait d'être sur appel puisque je suis une personne très organiser et cela me permet pas de bien gérer ma vie professionnel et personnelle.Pour ce qui est de l'aspect le plus agréable c'est l'ambiance de travail tout les personnes sont sympathiques au sein de la compagnie.
Ambiente de trabalho agradável
Tecnico de confiabilidade (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 23, 2013
Pros: as pessoas são bem amigáveis e receptiveis
Cons: não há comentários
Pessoas e ambiente de trabalho agradável para trabalhar.
Muita oportunidade de melhoria nos processos.