MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
prductive workplace environment
team member (Former Employee), Toronto, OnNovember 26, 2013
I enjoy working there and co-worker are enjoyable to work with.
Logistics Planner (Current Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 25, 2013
Got me started and learn ways of logistics. Was a good base if knowledge. Great company to work for,
productive and fun workplace
Molson Coors Extreme Team (Current Employee), Missauga-WaterlooFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: interacting with customers every shift
Cons: late nights
A typical day at work included travelling to events, such as a bar or golf course and promoting Molson/Coors products. I learned much about the products I was promoting as well as I enhanced my interpersonal skills by interacting with a wide variety of customers. The management was amazing as they were very flexible managing a large team. My co-workers – more... quickly became my friends, and we all got along as we worked late nights. The hardest part of the job was learning about all the different products, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different events, because I got exposure to this job field. – less
Productive and funplace with billiards, beer and long hours
SR&ED Coordinator - Molson Corporate Tax (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: it was an exciting and open company to work for with many benefits to enjoy. great people.
Cons: not too many downsides, perhaps long hours & weekends, but there were many more good things that more than balanced these out.
Great place to work with great collegues, exciting products and good clean work environment. Although we worked long and hard, we also played well and the company was good to it's employees. I would work there again, but it is a "youth driven" culture for more recent grads - not for seasoned staff.
Good work life balance
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee WIJuly 18, 2014
Invoice entry and statement review. Customer services internal and external.

Hard work and dedication pays off.
Fun, Flexible, Short Hours, Great Pay
PROMOTER (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: making people happy
Cons: not a steady gig
I simply handed out chachki's and free beer and got paid to do it. Simply smile and have a good time. It's a win win situation. I enjoy making people happy. :)
Beer manufacturing
Sr. Manager Employee/Labor Relations (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: “great work/life balance and culture”
Cons: “hard to advance and complicated matrix organization.”
“Fast paced manufacturing environment so there is always pressure to achieve certain production targets.”
Great company to work for excellent training and advancement programs.
Product Control Chemist (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: rotating shifts and plentiful over time
I learned how a will managed company is liked by the employees, which greatly improves productivity.
Loved this job
UTILITY TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), MemphisMay 27, 2014
I liked working here I have fun interacting with my co workers and providing excellent customer service. I hate it closed, it was the best job I've ever had.
Major Beer Industry
Guest relations (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2014
Wonderful company to work for great benefits and management structure. supports a culture for growth within the company.
Great people to work with and always a fun and productive atomosphere
Lead Delivery Specialist & Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: the people i had the chance to work with.
Cons: the changes the company has went through
Learned alot about customer service and conversating with management and store owners on a daily basis, also how to get a job done on time and the right way. Having assistants and making sure they were productive and safe. Operating a forklift and training mutiple personel with taking it off and putting in back on the tractor and trailer while also – more... teaching the right way with how to lean forks and pick up and set pallets down.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my fellow co-workers. – less
Great Experience
Promotion Team Director (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 21, 2014
I enjoyed setting up photo-shoots, promoting social media and planning costume attire for our team.
Productive environment with small office staff
Revenue Management and Business Analytics Analyst (Current Employee), Roseville, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: bar, occasional pizza
Cons: healthcare, office staff work/life balance
"Core" office team is supportive. All team members work very hard to reach sales objectives and take the company's values to heart.
fun work place
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: amazing parties and see a lot of stars
the most enjoyable part of the job is making dreams to life. Great place to work for marketing. I learned a lot and how to sale myself
Productive and fun workplace.
Tele Account Manager (Former Employee), LeedsMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: i was made redundant
Maximising sales of own brands and factored products within the area.Presenting products to increase brand awareness selling in features and benefits of new products and innovations.Price negotiations and deal structuring to increase distribution of brands.Prospecting new accounts gaining incremental income and volume.Analysis of sales reports in SAP – more... to identify business opportunities within my account base.Gaining knowledge of competitors products and activities.Fantastic co-workers always enthustiastic and positive.Great incentives were awarded to employees. – less
fun but extremely hard working role
Merchandiser (Former Employee), South of IrelandMarch 17, 2014
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: alot of travelling and overnight stays away from home
Great activation in Launching a new brand called Canadian beer to the Irish market .

calling to multiple sites and off licence raising the profile of the Molson Coors brands

providing information about Trade activity to Sales Manager

Meeting key opinion leaders in the trade
Nice Benefits
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORMarch 6, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: unrealistic expectations no job security
Great training, very formal and constant. High pay. Unrealistic expectations and management can be difficult to work with, but other management below regional level is very supportive and want the best for you.
Great job, could smell beer all day long.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Eden, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free beer monthly along with free meals for celebrations.
Cons: cut backs due to low beer sales.
Began the day with a pre shift meeting with employees on shift. Safety first above production, communication great with team. A good day made scheduled production and no accidents. Great employees who wanted to do a good job. Monthly recognition meetings help boost competitive competition between work groups. Yearly celebrations for Brewery of the Year.
Great start in the Beer industry
C-Store Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 25, 2014
This was a company I started learning about the beer business. I wasn't here long because I was offered a sales position in the field but I could not be great full for where I am today with out this company allowing my foot in the door.
Great Perks But Not Pleasant to Work With
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 24, 2014
I would not recommend this company. Although the perks are great with a lot of travel and meetings, etc. They are really difficult to work with and have watched many of my coworkers struggle with them as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more