MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Logistics Planner (Current Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 25, 2013
Got me started and learn ways of logistics. Was a good base if knowledge. Great company to work for,
Extremely exciting company with lots of resources, should be more responsible corporately with the society
Marketing Director (Former Employee), San Salvador, El SalvadorJune 6, 2013
Pros: free beer and sodas at the offices after work hours
Cons: alcoholic industry
This is a great giant money maker through beer. Has a clear strategy and very well established policies, procedures and best practices. People are better paid than majority of comparable companies. Unfortunately it sells alcohol which does not produce an real benefit to consumers. So, it should revise its corporate conscience to re-invest in the society – more... intensely. – less
productive and fun workplace
Molson Coors Extreme Team (Current Employee), Missauga-WaterlooFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: interacting with customers every shift
Cons: late nights
A typical day at work included travelling to events, such as a bar or golf course and promoting Molson/Coors products. I learned much about the products I was promoting as well as I enhanced my interpersonal skills by interacting with a wide variety of customers. The management was amazing as they were very flexible managing a large team. My co-workers – more... quickly became my friends, and we all got along as we worked late nights. The hardest part of the job was learning about all the different products, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different events, because I got exposure to this job field. – less
Productive and funplace with billiards, beer and long hours
SR&ED Coordinator - Molson Corporate Tax (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: it was an exciting and open company to work for with many benefits to enjoy. great people.
Cons: not too many downsides, perhaps long hours & weekends, but there were many more good things that more than balanced these out.
Great place to work with great collegues, exciting products and good clean work environment. Although we worked long and hard, we also played well and the company was good to it's employees. I would work there again, but it is a "youth driven" culture for more recent grads - not for seasoned staff.
Productive environment with small office staff
Revenue Management and Business Analytics Analyst (Current Employee), Roseville, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: bar, occasional pizza
Cons: healthcare, office staff work/life balance
"Core" office team is supportive. All team members work very hard to reach sales objectives and take the company's values to heart.
fun work place
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: amazing parties and see a lot of stars
the most enjoyable part of the job is making dreams to life. Great place to work for marketing. I learned a lot and how to sale myself
Productive and fun workplace.
Tele Account Manager (Former Employee), LeedsMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: i was made redundant
Maximising sales of own brands and factored products within the area.Presenting products to increase brand awareness selling in features and benefits of new products and innovations.Price negotiations and deal structuring to increase distribution of brands.Prospecting new accounts gaining incremental income and volume.Analysis of sales reports in SAP – more... to identify business opportunities within my account base.Gaining knowledge of competitors products and activities.Fantastic co-workers always enthustiastic and positive.Great incentives were awarded to employees. – less
fun but extremely hard working role
Merchandiser (Former Employee), South of IrelandMarch 17, 2014
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: alot of travelling and overnight stays away from home
Great activation in Launching a new brand called Canadian beer to the Irish market .

calling to multiple sites and off licence raising the profile of the Molson Coors brands

providing information about Trade activity to Sales Manager

Meeting key opinion leaders in the trade
Nice Benefits
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORMarch 6, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: unrealistic expectations no job security
Great training, very formal and constant. High pay. Unrealistic expectations and management can be difficult to work with, but other management below regional level is very supportive and want the best for you.
Great job, could smell beer all day long.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Eden, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free beer monthly along with free meals for celebrations.
Cons: cut backs due to low beer sales.
Began the day with a pre shift meeting with employees on shift. Safety first above production, communication great with team. A good day made scheduled production and no accidents. Great employees who wanted to do a good job. Monthly recognition meetings help boost competitive competition between work groups. Yearly celebrations for Brewery of the Year.
Great start in the Beer industry
C-Store Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 25, 2014
This was a company I started learning about the beer business. I wasn't here long because I was offered a sales position in the field but I could not be great full for where I am today with out this company allowing my foot in the door.
Great Perks But Not Pleasant to Work With
State Sales Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 24, 2014
I would not recommend this company. Although the perks are great with a lot of travel and meetings, etc. They are really difficult to work with and have watched many of my coworkers struggle with them as well.
Great place to work.
Quality Technologist (Former Employee), Elkton, VAFebruary 11, 2014
Excellent work place!
Great benefits.
Stable business.
Good work environment.
Performed basic accounting tasks
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 28, 2014
I manually recorded the production of beer on a daily basis. I recorded accruals and performed monthly inventory reconciliation and calculated the excise tax returns for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. In this position I learned the importance of improving a process.
Mixed Bag
Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free beer
Cons: weak management and employee development, severe lack of strategic leadership
Beer is certainly a fun and engaging category, but MillerCoors is far behind its competitors in terms of innovative and strategic thinking. Its leadership ignores the company's many disadvantages and displaces blame for company performance. The dynamic nature of the category make it a fine place to start out or to wayside for a year or two, but do not – more... look to build a career here. – less
Food Service
Cashier/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 24, 2014
My first food service job
Fun friendly company
Easygoing people
Fun place to work for,
Multicultural Hispanic Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2014
Great place to learn all the basic rules of beer, also the place to learn how to hone your skills as a sales rep or manager,
This Place a great for people that are just learning the beer industry.
Excellent working environment
SAP SD Consultant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 20, 2014
Responsible for sales order management as well as design, configuration and testing using quotations and different customized sales order types and cash sales, customized pricing, billing process (invoices and invoice list and batch processing)
Great job, great benefits, great salary.
TRUCK DRIVER/MACHINE OPERATOR/FORKLIFT (Former Employee), Golden, CODecember 26, 2013
Life was great until they out sourced jobs when the companies merged.
Fun workplace
End plant Bagger (Former Employee), Golden, CODecember 26, 2013
Pros: employee appreciation day, free monthly lunch, benefits.
Cons: hours
I miss this job everyday, my co-workers were amazing management cared very much about their employees, we grow with the company and become a family. the job itself was fun always stayed busy and never had a doll moment.

1 2 3 4 5

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more