MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Logistics Planner (Current Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 25, 2013
Got me started and learn ways of logistics. Was a good base if knowledge. Great company to work for,
productive and fun workplace
Molson Coors Extreme Team (Current Employee), Missauga-WaterlooFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: interacting with customers every shift
Cons: late nights
A typical day at work included travelling to events, such as a bar or golf course and promoting Molson/Coors products. I learned much about the products I was promoting as well as I enhanced my interpersonal skills by interacting with a wide variety of customers. The management was amazing as they were very flexible managing a large team. My co-workers – more... quickly became my friends, and we all got along as we worked late nights. The hardest part of the job was learning about all the different products, but I caught on quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different events, because I got exposure to this job field. – less
A multinational with a family owned culture
Senior Marketing IT Director (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 4, 2012
Pros: free beer
Cons: long hours
A rapidly evolving business with an endless number of challenging projects.
An organization that thrives on collaboration and alignment
A management team working on delivering objectives through influence and brilliant execution
Motivated loyal employees
The challenge is managing priorities in the myriad of projects
Working on challenging innovative – more... projects that make a difference – less
Productive and funplace with billiards, beer and long hours
SR&ED Coordinator - Molson Corporate Tax (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: it was an exciting and open company to work for with many benefits to enjoy. great people.
Cons: not too many downsides, perhaps long hours & weekends, but there were many more good things that more than balanced these out.
Great place to work with great collegues, exciting products and good clean work environment. Although we worked long and hard, we also played well and the company was good to it's employees. I would work there again, but it is a "youth driven" culture for more recent grads - not for seasoned staff.
Great group of people to work with. Fun in and out side of work.
Maltster ( Specilest Malt Producer ) (Current Employee), Golden, COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: different work scheduals
Cons: forced weekends and holidays
Shift starts at 5am and goes to 5pm. 4 days on 4 days off.
Lots of hands on work. All manual labor.
Small teams of 7 per shift. 17 floors to watch, 24 steep tanks, 48 germination boxes and 6 kilns to maintain.
Have to use Process Book, SAP and Windows.
good pay, to many hours worked
Brewery Packaging Operator (Current Employee), Albany, GAAugust 11, 2014
Great place for pay.. No time off. its a 7 day a week job everyweek
it was a great place to experience the corporate life
IT ANALYST (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: the drive to work
A typical day at work would be monitoring the network and checking on the helpdesk queue. Also always creating and maintaining new corporate images. It was my first time being in charge of so many computers and other computer devices. The hardest part of this job was the commute. I lived in Redondo Beach, and it was hard to drive there. And the most – more... enjoyable part working at Miller was my peers. They made work a lot more fun. – less
Great work environment with great people. Hard to get a full time career.
Microbiology Sample Technician (Former Employee), Golden, COAugust 7, 2014
Pros: the coworkers were great. i learned a great deal.
Cons: graveyard shifts, low pay, no benefits, 12 hr. shifts, not a lot of room for advancement.
The job was overall pretty great. The people there are really awesome. Unfortunately the position I had was contracted and it seemed very difficult to get a full time position that included all of the benefits there. The schedule was pretty demanding, 12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule of nights and days.
Operator/Mechanic (Current Employee), IrwindaleAugust 1, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere, working enviroment and 3 free cases of beer a month.
Cons: 7 days a week potenial
I work in the Utilities/Facilities department, it is a potentially hazardous environment where the process includes Ammonia (NH3) Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Chlorine Gas (CL2)(CLO2) and Steam. Attention to detail is essential for ones own health and welfare.

Management is focused on Safety, with a very fair approach to job assignments and skill sets. They – more... have empowered the L1 or union hourly to drive meetings and assign work sets (planners).

Overall MillerCoors maintains a positive work environment.

I would recommend them as a potential employer, although there is the potential to work 7 days a week and there are times where you could get forced to work when not enough people sign up to work weekends. – less
No one day is the same, a fast pace and ever changing environment.
Buyer III (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2014
No one day is the same, a fast pace and ever changing environment.
Good work life balance
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee WIJuly 18, 2014
Invoice entry and statement review. Customer services internal and external.

Hard work and dedication pays off.
Fun, Flexible, Short Hours, Great Pay
PROMOTER (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: making people happy
Cons: not a steady gig
I simply handed out chachki's and free beer and got paid to do it. Simply smile and have a good time. It's a win win situation. I enjoy making people happy. :)
Beer manufacturing
Sr. Manager Employee/Labor Relations (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: “great work/life balance and culture”
Cons: “hard to advance and complicated matrix organization.”
“Fast paced manufacturing environment so there is always pressure to achieve certain production targets.”
Great company to work for excellent training and advancement programs.
Product Control Chemist (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: rotating shifts and plentiful over time
I learned how a will managed company is liked by the employees, which greatly improves productivity.
Loved this job
UTILITY TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), MemphisMay 27, 2014
I liked working here I have fun interacting with my co workers and providing excellent customer service. I hate it closed, it was the best job I've ever had.
Major Beer Industry
Guest relations (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2014
Wonderful company to work for great benefits and management structure. supports a culture for growth within the company.
Great people to work with and always a fun and productive atomosphere
Lead Delivery Specialist & Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: the people i had the chance to work with.
Cons: the changes the company has went through
Learned alot about customer service and conversating with management and store owners on a daily basis, also how to get a job done on time and the right way. Having assistants and making sure they were productive and safe. Operating a forklift and training mutiple personel with taking it off and putting in back on the tractor and trailer while also – more... teaching the right way with how to lean forks and pick up and set pallets down.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my fellow co-workers. – less
Great Experience
Promotion Team Director (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 21, 2014
I enjoyed setting up photo-shoots, promoting social media and planning costume attire for our team.
Productive environment with small office staff
Revenue Management and Business Analytics Analyst (Current Employee), Roseville, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: bar, occasional pizza
Cons: healthcare, office staff work/life balance
"Core" office team is supportive. All team members work very hard to reach sales objectives and take the company's values to heart.
fun work place
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: amazing parties and see a lot of stars
the most enjoyable part of the job is making dreams to life. Great place to work for marketing. I learned a lot and how to sale myself

1 2 3 4 5

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more