Position: Real-Time Analyst (RTA)
Position Status: Full Time Salaried
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week, evening shift 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Department: Workforce Management
Location: 85 The East Mall - Etobicoke, Ontario
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Intraday Performance, the RTA will lead and have daily interaction with colleagues and various operational staff. The RTA will ensure the on-going operation of the department is both effective and efficient while providing guidance to RTA staff on key service level tactics. Although the level of focus is primarily on tactical management, the area's activities will require a considerable degree of operational and strategic co-ordination with multiple internal partners (WFM, Telecom, IT, etc.).
This role will assume daily responsibility for service levels and key performance targets within budgeted load. They will analyze and report on the various drivers affecting Contact Centre performance based on key business indicators/metrics. They will be required to make recommendations and take action to ensure operational targets are met and costs are minimized.
They will direct the resource coverage needs and business requirements and oversee the planning through assignment of agent schedules, in addition to any short-range re-forecasting and flex staffing options within the operation control span of 0-7 days (published scheduling window).
- Proactively lead daily/weekly conference calls that review service level performance and actions to enhance overall performance
- Daily management of service levels to attain highest level of customer satisfaction and achieve operating targets for both productivity and cost.
- Adhere to the organization’s Contact Centres operating principles, maximizing both customer and employee satisfaction levels.
- Establish best practices for workforce procedures and approaches associated with planning and forecasting methods, staffing systems/software and business modeling techniques.
- Ensure a coherent, comprehensive approach to the coordination of the centralized support effort of international service level management across multiple sites.
- Ensure appropriate departmental staffing levels are maintained to meet organizational goals and budgets as well as delivering to partner satisfaction levels via Real-Time Service Level Assurance Plan, proactive coordination between affected locations
- Maintain awareness levels and ensure staff is informed in a timely manner of relevant policies and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of contact centre operational management methodologies and principles.
- Expert knowledge of contact centre infrastructure and architecture including ACD, IVR, CTI, and ICM, modelling and scheduling software(s) (eg. Verint) and Database platforms.
- Knowledge and experience managing multiple call centres within a virtual networking environment.
- Computer skills with software programs such as MS Excel, Access, Project, Word, Power Point
- Ability to present alternatives, resolve conflict, assess and navigate through high-risk or crisis management situations.
- Creative approach to problem solving and team collaboration.
- Ability to achieve results through others in a positive fashion that balances the interest of the business with the interest of the employee.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed analytical, problem recognition and decision making skills.
- Highly results oriented and comfortable in a fast paced high stress production environment
Position Reports to: Senior Manager, Intraday Performance
Special Requirements: Credit and Criminal Background Check