We want you for your brains, not just your brawn.
- Are you looking for a career at a reputable oilfield services company where you will be respected?
- Are you physically fit and do you enjoy the challenges of working outdoors?
- Do you like to travel?
- Are you hard-working and self-motivated?
- Will you pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screening?
- Do you want to have your ideas heard?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a good fit for Millennium Stimulations Services.
As our ideal Heavy Duty Mechanic, you:
- Hold a Heavy Equipment Technician journeyman certificate.
- Read diagrams and schematics for work procedures.
- Operate hoists and lift devices safely.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and test chassis, auxiliary and facility equipment.
- Keep equipment and the shop area neat, clean, safe and in good repair.
- Participate in, and actively promote, all company and district safety programs.
- Adjust and replace components on pumps, gasoline and diesel engines, and electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems with minimal supervision.
- Have prior oilfield services experience and a class 1 driver’s license.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and work schedules,
- A safe, supportive and challenging work environment,
- Opportunity for growth and development,
- Specialized training, and
- A team environment where we value people by their physical and mental contributions.
Millennium Stimulation Services Ltd. is an hydraulic fracturing company focused in the Williston Basin in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Our primary operations base is Estevan, Saskatchewan. We improve horizontal well production through the use of environmentally sustainable fracturing technologies and practices.
Visit our website at www.millenstim.ca for more information and other job opportunities.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Millennium Stimulation Services Ltd. is Canada's newest fracturing and coiled tubing service provider.