We want you for your brains, not just your brawn.
- Are you looking for a career at a reputable oilfield services company where you will be respected?
- Are you physically fit and do you enjoy the challenges of working outdoors?
- Do you like to travel?
- Are you hard-working and self-motivated?
- Will you pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screening?
- Do you want to have your ideas heard?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a good fit for Millennium Stimulations Services.
As our ideal Lab Technician, you:
- Run the fluids section of a lab on a day-to-day basis with design support from the lab engineer
- Have sound analytical, problem-solving and interpretations skills
- Perform all routine district lab tests unsupervised
- Understand applications and limitations of basic cement additives pertaining to oilfield chemicals
- Have the technical and practical knowledge of operations, products, company policies and government regulations
- Are responsible for all maintenance and record keeping
- Have admirable interpersonal skills conveyed in a pleasant and professional manner when interacting with employees, management and customers.
- Have prior oilfield services experience
In return, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and work schedules,
- A safe, supportive and challenging work environment,
- Opportunity for growth and development,
- Specialized training, and
- A team environment where we value people by their physical and mental contributions.
Millennium Stimulation Services Ltd. is an hydraulic fracturing company focused in the Williston Basin in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Our primary operations base is Estevan, Saskatchewan. We improve horizontal well production through the use of environmentally sustainable fracturing technologies and practices.
Visit our website at www.millenstim.ca for more information and other job opportunities.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Millennium Stimulation Services Ltd. is Canada's newest fracturing and coiled tubing service provider.