We want you for your brains, not just your brawn.
- Are you looking for a career at a reputable oilfield services company where you will be respected?
- Are you physically fit and do you enjoy the challenges of working outdoors?
- Do you like to travel?
- Are you hard-working and self-motivated?
- Will you pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screening?
- Do you want to have your ideas heard?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a good fit for Millennium Stimulations Services.
As our ideal Electronic Technician, you:
- Maintain unit electrical standards, upgrades, repairs and control systems.
- Educate employees about the various electrical systems of specific units.
- Report deficiencies to the appropriate individual and assist with remedies.
- Liaise with the other electronic technicians to establish and maintain proper standards for repairs, upgrades and techniques.
- Troubleshoot the network.
- Learn, develop and implement new technology on a regular basis.
- Actively participate in and support all company and district safety programs.
- Have prior oilfield services experience and a valid class 1 driver’s license.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and work schedules,
- A safe, supportive and challenging work environment,
- Opportunities for growth and development,
- Specialized training, and
- A team environment in which we value people by their physical and mental contributions.
Millennium Stimulation Services Ltd. is an hydraulic fracturing company focused in the Williston and Western Canadian Sedimentary Basins. Our primary operations base is in Estevan, Saskatchewan. We improve horizontal well production through the use of environmentally sustainable fracturing technologies and practices.
Visit our website at www.millenstim.ca for more information and other job opportunities.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Millennium Stimulation Services Ltd. is Canada's newest fracturing and coiled tubing service provider.