Millennium Research Group

Millennium Research Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best position for entry level market researchers
Market Researcher (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: amazing work environment, meet new people, open space, easy work
Cons: calls can get difficult sometimes because of the lack of availability
This position will teach you from scratch how to do market research the right way. The company is always innovating, collaborating and developing new ways to create better environments and research.

Responsibility:

Research manufacturers from your assigned market and talk to them. You get to hear about the market from these Product Managers. Amazing – more... way to learn about innovative things being designed for specific purposes. Then you get your Analyst the appointment. The Analyst talks to the Product Manager and records all details. You transcribe the recordings.

Memories:

1. Transcribing was an amazing way to learn everything about the manufacturer and how the market really is in different countries for specific products.

2. I was allowed to change my document to make it easier for myself to work with. They gave me freedom in being creative and apply my own ideas to add more creativity to my position. We are in contracts basically, so the more you make the document easy for you to work with, the more the new person who comes in will benefit with from it.

2. The office was huge and its all open space. Everyone was friendly and fun to talk to. During the lunch time, you get to meet people in all levels of work positions.

3. If anything goes wrong or you aren't getting too many appointments, you can talk to anyone beside you or surrounding you to give tips and advice. Don't do it too often as you will be invading other people's duties.

4. Sudden meetings. I don't remember properly, but there were these meetings in a certain time of each day or a day per week maybe, where they invited all those who are initerested to hear about the company's update. I found this facinating because I got to learn about the organization, how the business model worked, forecast on how the business, and even introduction of new people being hired. – less