Position: Junior Recruiter
Position Status: 3 month contract – Full Time Hours
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday core business hours
Location: Bridgewater, NS
The Junior Recruiter will provide staffing support to operations unit. They will liaise with line management and internal Human Resource practitioners with respect to staffing solutions. They should integrate a strong understanding of project management methodology to the Recruitment function.
- Responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle process, including screening, interviewing, due diligence checks and presenting offers of employment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, HR practitioners and partners within the business units.
- Deliver recruitment services to internal business partners, including front-end analysis, panel interviewing, assessment, selection and feedback
- Support best practices and the values of the Human Resources Profession.
- Mitigate hiring risks by ensuring adherence to due diligence.
- 1 year experience in recruitment, with a strong understanding of the full recruitment life cycle.
- Experience with high volume recruitment, preferably in a call centre.
- Experience following a systematic recruitment approach.
- Strong knowledge of Human Rights Legislation and Employment Equity Policies and Guidelines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to juggle competing priorities, manage a portfolio of over 20 vacancies concurrently, acknowledge all applicants and regularly communicate progress to hiring managers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Travel may be required
Special Requirements: This role requires a thorough and successful criminal and credit check prior to commencing work.
We thank everyone for their interest; however only qualified candidates
selected for an interview will be contacted. In order to be considered for an internal
employment opportunity, you must have a satisfactory performance history.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.