As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will be a valued member of the Credit Card Contact Centre team and reporting into a Team Leader. In this role you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers in regards to application processing, account and card updates and inquiries, Retail Network / site inquiries, and website support. You directly impact service levels, telephone service factors and the quality of customer interactions within a fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed caller expectations with superior customer experience.
- Provide excellent customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including, but not limited to; general inquires, website support, loyalty programs, card applications, card accounts, sales, and paper statements.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Adhere to established departmental escalation procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by Millennium 1 Solutions and the client, and requirements and controls in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Adhere to the Millennium 1 Solutions Code of Conduct and Credit Card Standards.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions, while adhering to the standards of quality assurance program.
- Identify and resolve complaints while influencing the situation to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
- End call by completing necessary actions to fulfill customer requests.
- Other duties as required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 20 wpm)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in-line with Goals and Objectives for the CSR role
- Excellent command of English, professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts and must be available to work in a 24/7 Environment
- Fluently bilingual in English and French is considered an asset
- Master program dependent systems and technologies within the scope of the Level 1 call types
- Credit card and/or financial experience considered a strong asset
- Minimum of 3 months Customer Service experience
- Willingness to participate in the Apprenticeship Program
- All successful candidates must pass a criminal and credit check